How stupid is Ricky Nixon...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dalboy
Club Player

Sorry Ricky....you have got to go. Hopefully Nick and his team mates are interviewing for new managers today. Ms Duthie is clearly not a classy individual but she has outsmarted RN and has set him up seeking some kind of revenge.
How do you think NR would be feeling after learning about this......see ya Ricky!

Happiness is a warm pie!
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Waltzing St Kilda wrote:Am I the only man in Melbourne not to have had a piece of this wench?

I'm feeling left out ...
No, you and I make up a very exclusive club.

philtee
Club Player

Hmmmm...this all seems familiar...

"The Sirens lured passing sailors by their singing, which would enchant any sailor listening to the point
that he would lose all will-power, and crash his ship upon the Sirens' rocky shore and cliffs, killing all the men aboard."

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Like everyone else I have no idea how much of this is true. With KD being the bartender in this cocktail of gossip there's a fair chance it contains a triple shot of crap.

Nonetheless Nixon is a fool regardless of what he actually got up to. We're prepared to give our boys the benefit of the doubt, mainly because they are our boys. But also because they got caught out by some unknown chick who looked older than she really was. But everyone knows this bunny boiler by now so there are no excuses. If you're a well known sportsman, "celeb", person in a position of power etc you're gonna get sex but there will be consequences. Just don't get involved with her at any level if you value your career, your reputation or your privacy.

And that applies to any player (Saints or otherwise), Player Manager or Shock Jock.

If you position yourself to be lured by her vixenous charms ( :roll: ) then you deserve everything that's coming to you (no pun intended :wink: )

Shades
Club Player

Shades
Club Player

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

He is a very naughty boy.

1eyedNever
Club Player

Please

What is all the rubbish about bagging the reporters they were all over this waiting for someone to pop and low and behold its RN sculking around.
He knows shes poison but wanted to help her with employment ha ha he wanted a bit of young skirt and now its bit him on the arse.
The SKFC should ask all players using this tool to servere ties asap.

SKFC has now been confirmed as the AFLs BITCH
Moods
Saintsational Legend

Bit surprised at those ppl (mainly cairnsman) who claim that this isn't news. To my mind of course it is news. Nixon came out pretty strong against this girl and claimed that she was making things up (which she was to a large degree) - the fact that he has allegedly slept with her now certainly makes it a story and goes to his own credibility when defending the players he manages, and even the criticism of the girl.

AS for Caro - yes, she does write a lot of opinion pieces that are sometimes hard to stomach. Her expertise isn't analysis of footy games though. Whether ppl like it or not she knows a lot of ppl in high places who have a lot of respect for her. She just scooped the Fev Story this morning, which is quite possibly the biggest FOOTY story of the year so far. No other media outlet had any inkling that this was going to happen, in fact most thought the opposite would happen.

I will put my hand up against the tide of popular public opinion of and say I actually like her. I certainly don't agree with everything she says, however I like the fact that she's not afraid to have a crack at ANYONE in the footy industry. In the past she's had a go at Eddie, whom most seem scared of, and various other footy heavy weights in this town. She's had a crack at the saints as well, which doesn't go down well with many of us.

Calling her a gossip monger is peculiar. If people didn't care for what she wrote or the content I'm surprised that Fairfax have placed her in such a position of authority.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Please

1eyedNever wrote:What is all the rubbish about bagging the reporters they were all over this waiting for someone to pop and low and behold its RN sculking around.
He knows shes poison but wanted to help her with employment ha ha he wanted a bit of young skirt and now its bit him on the arse.
The SKFC should ask all players using this tool to servere ties asap.
Does KD wear knickers?

If so, she should get a pair with "enter at own risk" on the crotch :wink:

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

I'm still confused why it isn't reported 'Stkilda and Collingwood schoolgirl?

Bring back the Lockett era
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:Like everyone else I have no idea how much of this is true. With KD being the bartender in this cocktail of gossip there's a fair chance it contains a triple shot of crap.
Bingo!

Oh and yes, the hs and caro should decide who manages our players, preferably someone who is nice to their "journalists", unlike Nicky who was down right rude when asked to provide dirt.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:Like everyone else I have no idea how much of this is true. With KD being the bartender in this cocktail of gossip there's a fair chance it contains a triple shot of crap.
Bingo!

Oh and yes, the hs and caro should decide who manages our players, preferably someone who is nice to their "journalists", unlike Nicky who was down right rude when asked to provide dirt.
Dont get what you are saying at all. Do managers usually supply dirt to papers? And do you know that Ricky doesnt?

oh when
Club Player

ANOTHER FAMOUS QUOTE

Remember what Bill Clinton once said.................

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: ANOTHER FAMOUS QUOTE

oh when wrote:Remember what Bill Clinton once said.................
So they were just smoking cigars then :D

Royston
Club Player

Moods wrote:Bit surprised at those ppl (mainly cairnsman) who claim that this isn't news. To my mind of course it is news. Nixon came out pretty strong against this girl and claimed that she was making things up (which she was to a large degree) - the fact that he has allegedly slept with her now certainly makes it a story and goes to his own credibility when defending the players he manages, and even the criticism of the girl.

AS for Caro - yes, she does write a lot of opinion pieces that are sometimes hard to stomach. Her expertise isn't analysis of footy games though. Whether ppl like it or not she knows a lot of ppl in high places who have a lot of respect for her. She just scooped the Fev Story this morning, which is quite possibly the biggest FOOTY story of the year so far. No other media outlet had any inkling that this was going to happen, in fact most thought the opposite would happen.

I will put my hand up against the tide of popular public opinion of and say I actually like her. I certainly don't agree with everything she says, however I like the fact that she's not afraid to have a crack at ANYONE in the footy industry. In the past she's had a go at Eddie, whom most seem scared of, and various other footy heavy weights in this town. She's had a crack at the saints as well, which doesn't go down well with many of us.

Calling her a gossip monger is peculiar. If people didn't care for what she wrote or the content I'm surprised that Fairfax have placed her in such a position of authority.

I actually don't mind her writing either.
At least with Caro you know she isn't part of the 'boys club' so isn't fence sitting like most of the other journo's do.
I don't agree with all she says, but her sources seem very good and it is another angle of journalism that you can either read or ignore.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

What a absolute goose....

No fool like an old fool........

But really front page news? :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:I'm still confused why it isn't reported 'Stkilda and Collingwood schoolgirl?
It might only be a matter of time, she appears to have a list that she is slowly ticking off.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Well I'm not sure I'm quite ready to disparage Nixon over this yet.

What do we actually know.
He visited her in her hotel room last Sunday and Monday, according to The Hun and The Age.

She contacted the HS last Sunday who then set up a camera to catch him visiting the hotel.

The HS claim to have copies of audio/video tapes supplied by her, but 'they have chosen not to publish them'.
What does that actually mean?
That the tapes are so 'inflamatory' that they've decided in somebody's best interests not to publish???? :roll:
Just as likely there is nothing incriminating on those tapes for the Hun to use, otherwise they would have used them, IMO.
They seem more than happy to use visoin of Nixon walking away from the Hotel as some sort of 'proof' for their story.
If they had any real incriminating stuff why not use it?

He claims to have not had intercourse with her.
They don't actually refute it or even state that he did. They only state that she claims she had an 'affair' with him.

He claims she called him on his telephone.

He's reported her to the police for allegedly using his credit card details without his permission

He's admitted to contacting both her Mother and her in her 'best interests'.

He spoke with the Hun about this matter last Thursday.

Who leaked the story to Caro Wilson, given that the girl went to the Hun (the rival paper) with the story and they apparently set up this 'sting'?

Too many unanswered questions as yet for me to 'blame' Nixon for doning something illegal/immoral/unethical.

By all means have a go at him for actions he's done, but to 'write him off' over untested allegations from a serial liar seems a tad hasty, IMO.

St Michele
Club Player

When is this girl going to go away and when is the media going to stop this bulls*** writing
Last edited by St Michele on Sat 19 Feb 2011 10:28am, edited 1 time in total.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Michele wrote:I hope all the players who have him as their manager get rid of him and the club sever ties with him too. I can now understand why this girl is so angry and said she had an axe to grind. Imagine if you felt you had been wronged and every person you sent to the police, this idiot just wanted to have sex with you and not sort the issue out.

Disgraceful as a club member I hope theclub never pay him another cent I just hope there are noone fromt he club who come out with anything else like this....
Dont see what the club have to do with Nixon. He is a player manager and has nothing to do with our club. The players decide their manger.

St Michele
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
St Michele wrote:I hope all the players who have him as their manager get rid of him and the club sever ties with him too. I can now understand why this girl is so angry and said she had an axe to grind. Imagine if you felt you had been wronged and every person you sent to the police, this idiot just wanted to have sex with you and not sort the issue out.

Disgraceful as a club member I hope theclub never pay him another cent I just hope there are noone fromt he club who come out with anything else like this....
Dont see what the club have to do with Nixon. He is a player manager and has nothing to do with our club. The players decide their manger.
Does he not also recruit for us. I wrote this as was going off halfcocked (that's what I get for not reading things properly) then realised the girls is saying this not him. Sorry tried to delete it before anyone read it you were too quick my friend lol

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

well (if true) who's stupid enough to let her get hold of your credit card details?

what?
ya card fall out ya wallet which fell out ya pants when you sat down?

crock
what a muppet
manage yourself i reckon

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

the only reason she set him up (IMO) is for those people who refuse to believe that anyone with a penis could be even slightly at 'blame' here.

Oh no not our boys.. Oh not our club, not our managers.

Its very simple.. if it has a vagina and a heartbeat then its a green light.
Regardless who has been there before you, or what its done in the past.

KD has a nasty streak.. well good on her. I dont give a s***. You sleep with dogs you get fleas.
Nixon your about as useful as the clap- couldnt protect your players through any of this, follow your own advice and put your willy away.

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Strange how she seemed to document everything, could this be a case of entrapment?
If so, RN was stupid to fall for the oldest trick in the book and was an idiot, just should have said no!!!!
But as someone said, I'm sure there have been big offers made to her from certain areas of the media entertainment world for big paying jobs once she turns 18.
It would seem she has lot's of off screen experience.
The sad thing is that it appears she believes that that and getting drunk is the be all of life.
She clearly needs help, to save her from herself.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.