Time to back the board

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moorabbin Man
Club Player

thejiggingsaint wrote:Moorabbin man, I'm not 100% certain that Lyon is "the best coach in the business" I'm not sure that you can put him ahead of Malthouse or Thompson (both of whom outcoached him in grand finals) I'm not sure either if you would be so concerned about "retaining his services" if we had continued that rich vein of form from round 1-10!
Actually, I was quite adamant we should retain his services during rounds 1-10.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Yes, it is ironic.....And quite a torture

I dont consider the club mediocre......just those running it....

That makes no sense, i do realise this.......but i love the club, so i blame people for f***ing it up.....

Shaggy
Club Player

BigMart wrote:Yes, it is ironic.....And quite a torture

I dont consider the club mediocre......just those running it....

That makes no sense, i do realise this.......but i love the club, so i blame people for f***ing it up.....
So who do you really think is right?

MN or RL?

For an extra $1 mil, keep some of the assistants from 2010, add extras RL wanted.

Are we closer to a premiership or bankruptcy given he will want the same + every year?

Junction Oval
SS Life Member

Shaggy said in part :
For an extra $1 mil, keep some of the assistants from 2010, add extras RL wanted.
Shaggy - any reliable info on what Ross was asking for ?? It would be of much interest.