Somebody's Crying BWAHAHAHAHA

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Re: Somebody's Crying BWAHAHAHAHA

stinger wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
stinger wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
SA1NTER wrote::twisted: :twisted: :twisted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHHC3XVu ... re=related

Suck on that Collingfail. Karma!!!!!
karma for what?

seriously....some people.

they beat us in our most recent grand final, we are in no position to be laughing.
yes we are...well at least i am........i laughed when i saw that prick dawes cry...and i laughed when i saw how upset the filth cheer squad were..especially that creep joffa.....and i laughed out loud when i saw the sad looks on all the filth players......i hate the pricks...they made me feel that way last year....and the pricks laughed at us....
sting for your sake i hope you online persona is nothing like your real life persona ...i get it you dont like collingwood but dude build a bridge ... you say you laugh at them cause they laughed at you ... well why not be the bigger person ? as the great man once said "an eye for an eye will send the whole world blind"

i'm happy in my skin mate.... :twisted:

i'm more into the old testament as far as the filth is concerned....

don't need a lecture either..but..i'm sure your heart is in the right place.....
i get that stinger you are who you are and theres no changing that ...

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:i would take Dawes in our team in a heart beat .... i dont get how people find pleasure in others pain ... only last year that was us doing the crying how did we feel having it joked about by all and sundry ??? seriously guys maybe time to grow up a bit ??
I'll forgive your stance due to your geographical alienation.

Collingwood supporters are our version of the village idiot, spend a bit of time here and who knows..maybe you'll grow up :)
Last edited by The Fireman on Tue 04 Oct 2011 7:39pm, edited 1 time in total.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:i would take Dawes in our team in a heart beat .... i dont get how people find pleasure in others pain ... only last year that was us doing the crying how did we feel having it joked about by all and sundry ??? seriously guys maybe time to grow up a bit ??
Trav, some of us have been dealing with this stuff for a long time. My first couple of dozen encounters with the filth involved morons throwing stubbys at us because we dared cheer our team. Fortunately I developed extremely good reflexes and a good sense of humour.

However I do wish the generic colonwood bogan exactly as much pain and fear as they have dished out over their filthy existences. And perhaps a little bit more. :P

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
snowdelisaint
Club Player

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

wow up to $200... must start bidding..this is a must have and so life like .

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
I'll forgive your stance due to your geographical alienation.

Collingwood supporters are our version of the village idiot, spend a bit of time here and who knows..maybe you'll grow up :)
buddy i get it trust me i do i know all to well the abuse we have copped from that club the point im making by giving it back to them as they gave it to us makes us just as bad as them ... When we win the flag i know i personally will be over the moon with joy but i will also be humble about it .. in the end the very reason we hate collingwood is for them doing what we are doing ourselves ... i would rather collingwood keep the tag as the ugly supporters without sharing it with them

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
Trav, some of us have been dealing with this stuff for a long time. My first couple of dozen encounters with the filth involved morons throwing stubbys at us because we dared cheer our team. Fortunately I developed extremely good reflexes and a good sense of humour.

However I do wish the generic colonwood bogan exactly as much pain and fear as they have dished out over their filthy existences. And perhaps a little bit more. :P
it make them look worse when we take the higher ground and dont stoop to their level ..

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:buddy i get it trust me i do i know all to well the abuse we have copped from that club the point im making by giving it back to them as they gave it to us makes us just as bad as them ... When we win the flag i know i personally will be over the moon with joy but i will also be humble about it .. in the end the very reason we hate collingwood is for them doing what we are doing ourselves ... i would rather collingwood keep the tag as the ugly supporters without sharing it with them
Just remember our thoughts are in response to their vile behavior. We are not stooping, we are outting them for what they are, as I said you need to spend more time here and these posts wouldn't exist

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
satchmo wrote:

it make them look worse when we take the higher ground and dont stoop to their level ..
The point is, Trav, that I couldn't stoop to their level. Hurling stubbys, spitting on kids, bashing pensioners....THAT'S their level. I've seen it all first hand.

A bit of verbal abuse? I'll happily give as good as I get, and with a smile on my face.

*Allegedly.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:buddy i get it trust me i do i know all to well the abuse we have copped from that club the point im making by giving it back to them as they gave it to us makes us just as bad as them ... When we win the flag i know i personally will be over the moon with joy but i will also be humble about it .. in the end the very reason we hate collingwood is for them doing what we are doing ourselves ... i would rather collingwood keep the tag as the ugly supporters without sharing it with them
Just remember our thoughts are in response to their vile behavior. We are not stooping, we are outting them for what they are, as I said you need to spend more time here and these posts wouldn't exist
what ever champ ... the whole "well they started it first" tit for tat rubbish should be gown out of in primary school but if it makes you feel better to dump on a team when they are down dont be upset when others do the same to us when we are down ... i hate collingwood but the fact is we didnt do any better then they did this year ... its bit like a fat bloke watching the bigest loser and laughing at the fat people on the treadmill ... what we send out is usually a reflection on ourselves ...

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
satchmo wrote:

The point is, Trav, that I couldn't stoop to their level. Hurling stubbys, spitting on kids, bashing pensioners....THAT'S their level. I've seen it all first hand.

A bit of verbal abuse? I'll happily give as good as I get, and with a smile on my face.
but will you ?? just look at how this forum explodes when Wallsy says somthing critical of our team .. we like to think we can take as good as we get but the truth is we dont like being told we are not good enough

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
what ever champ ... the whole "well they started it first" tit for tat rubbish should be gown out of in primary school but if it makes you feel better to dump on a team when they are down dont be upset when others do the same to us when we are down ... i hate collingwood but the fact is we didnt do any better then they did this year ... its bit like a fat bloke watching the bigest loser and laughing at the fat people on the treadmill ... what we send out is usually a reflection on ourselves ...
listen "champ" I think you may be missing the point here, it's not a matter of kicking these ferals while they are down or the "they started it first" crap.
these are social observations that go so much further than just this GF, I'll say it again "champ" come over here for a while and get a real taste of what this vermin is all about.
Last edited by The Fireman on Tue 04 Oct 2011 8:13pm, edited 2 times in total.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
satchmo wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
satchmo wrote:

but will you ?? just look at how this forum explodes when Wallsy says somthing critical of our team .. we like to think we can take as good as we get but the truth is we dont like being told we are not good enough
Yeah, I'm fine, been at the front line for over forty years :D I can't vouch for the rest of this mob though.

It sounds like you want to modify the behaviour of a large group of people to meet with your ideals. That's nice, but it aint gonna happen!
It's like how everton wants us to call soccer football, or the guy that wants Eastern to shout him a drink. It's fantasy.

*Allegedly.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
listen "champ" I think you may be missing the point here, it's not a matter of kicking these ferals while they are down or the "they started it first" crap.
these are social observations that go so much further than just this GF, I'll say it again "champ" come over here for a while and get a real taste of what this vermin is all about.
really you need to breath a bit more its just footy ... it means alot to us all but dont take it so seriously

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
satchmo wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
satchmo wrote:

Yeah, I'm fine, been at the front line for over forty years :D I can't vouch for the rest of this mob though.

It sounds like you want to modify the behaviour of a large group of people to meet with your ideals. That's nice, but it aint gonna happen!
It's like how everton wants us to call soccer football, or the guy that wants Eastern to shout him a drink. It's fantasy.
That's the thing Satch..basing an argument on actual experience rather than hear say will always render the latter obsolete..but he called me a champ so I guess I have come out of this somewhat chuffed.. :wink:

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
satchmo wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
satchmo wrote:

nah i know i aint going to change anyones mind ... people will always do what people want to do .. i dont believe i have any mystical powers to change opinion .. i just put my point across if you choose to do as i do so be it if not thats fine ... i personally find being bitter and negative are counter productive .. im all for the support of this club .. and putting collingwood down does nothing for me ... unless we are the ones beating them in the g/f and even then i would like to think humillity would win out

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
really you need to breath a bit more its just footy ... it means alot to us all but dont take it so seriously
Yeah I'm with you...let's not take it seriously .... ok... you first :)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
satchmo wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
satchmo wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
satchmo wrote:

nah i know i aint going to change anyones mind ... people will always do what people want to do .. i dont believe i have any mystical powers to change opinion .. i just put my point across if you choose to do as i do so be it if not thats fine ... i personally find being bitter and negative are counter productive .. im all for the support of this club .. and putting collingwood down does nothing for me ... unless we are the ones beating them in the g/f and even then i would like to think humillity would win out
I know this will make you feel worse but im with you. Dont see the point unless of course we beat them and even then dont see the point. I would be to busy being happy.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
satchmo wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
satchmo wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
satchmo wrote:

I know this will make you feel worse but im with you. Dont see the point unless of course we beat them and even then dont see the point. I would be to busy being happy.
wow plugg we agree on a few things now ...

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:nah i know i aint going to change anyones mind ... people will always do what people want to do .. i dont believe i have any mystical powers to change opinion .. i just put my point across if you choose to do as i do so be it if not thats fine ... i personally find being bitter and negative are counter productive .. im all for the support of this club .. and putting collingwood down does nothing for me ... unless we are the ones beating them in the g/f and even then i would like to think humillity would win out
I'm never bitter and negative. Life is good, apart from The Saints, but it doesn't mean I wont be playing footy card voodoo again next year. 8-)

*Allegedly.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:wow plugg we agree on a few things now ...
I feel somehow vindicated :D

SA1NTER
Club Player

If they can dish it out to me then they will cop it back from me. I'm not here to take any moral high ground or to look like a saint (no pun intended). I just want to even the playing field.

And in regards to premierships and "having that over us" we wont have that over us if and when we start winning them. If it happens then it happens, but in the meantime I'm loving life, from a football perspective, now for the first time in an entire bloody year and if anyone doesn't like it then regardless of who they support they can please themselves.

Oh and also......

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHhaahHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHA
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

We are St. Kilda
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

I like this thread.

And I like that the filth are crying and feeling a tonne of pain.

F*** the filth and their see you next tuesday trolls who invaded this forum after last year.

F*** the filth and their obnoxious behaviour at GF 2 last year. Fkn disgracefully bad winners.

F*** the filth with their chants about Milne, their whinging about everything, their rigged draw, their retarded fan base, their fat lying President, their past it inbred ex coach, and their vile culture.

I love the fact that fat Ed has turned on Lying Malthouse and basically said he is a retard. Way to go Eddie. Your boyfriend now has the key to the car, lets hope it drives it better than Shaw, or isn't asleep in the back while a murderer is at the wheel.

Trav, I couldn't give a flying F*** for your holier than thou, high horsed morals. This scum of the earth deserve all the ridicule being heaped on them.

Saturday was a glorious day. May their be many more.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:I like this thread.

And I like that the filth are crying and feeling a tonne of pain.

F*** the filth and their see you next tuesday troll who invaded this forum after last year.

F*** the filth and their obnoxious behaviour at GF 2 last year. Fkn disgracefully bad winners.

F*** the filth with their chants about Milne, their whinging about everything, their rigged draw, their retarded fan base, their fat lying President, their past it inbred ex coach, and their vile culture.

Trav, I couldn't give a flying F*** for your holier than thou, high horsed morals. This scum of the earth deserve all the ridicule being heaped on them.

Saturday was a glorious day. May their be many more.
I tried to say that...but you are so more eloquent :wink: