Say what you like about Walsh

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Stay with the thread you will get plenty of content but not much sense. If your after sense hit the filth forums[/quote]Feel totally outclassed here, can't type or quote as quick as you blokes.BTW who is this Walsh guy?

Riewoldt and Goddard to live up to their reputations ,Clarke and Ray to defy theirs in 2012!
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Thread is a joke and should be relocated to Opposition & General Sports Discussion.

Tommy Walsh - zero games for St.Kilda FC and now a Shytney Swine.

If he breaks up fights he is a party pooper of the only exciting aspect of that Dublin Disnified code of football.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

I don't know why your first response to the OP was to say that comments about Walsh or what he did out there tonight were crap. Tommy having bloody good character and perhaps having pretty good odds of being a player is what really pisses me off. Pelchen and Watters are bloody pissed off that Ross Lyon **** things up with this guys career prospects at our club! I think most Saints fans realise this...

Just like to remind you what you said back in July..From GoTheTorp; "If Gwilts injury is season ending which i hope it isnt but it doesnt look good, next man up would have to be Walsh?"

And...http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... on#1106166

We shouldn't be surprised if Tommy is a success at Sydney...the only fkn idiot who could't see that he was ready was fkn Ross Lyon!!

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

I think like everybody on here " Go the Torp " is bored and trying to liven up the board, off season is too long!

Riewoldt and Goddard to live up to their reputations ,Clarke and Ray to defy theirs in 2012!
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

GoTheTorp wrote: Just a little warning sunshine dont bite off more than you can chew, i will meet you anywhere anytime if thats the way you want the cards to lay, how bout tomorrow morning behind sandy oval at Tre bit reserve, i train every morning for 3 hours, see you there then.. ?
You've got to be kidding yourself picking fights over the internet. You've lost any credibility that you may have had. d**khead.