Rebuilding the Saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

damienc
Club Player

Speaking of losers. This post seems to have attracted more than its fair share present company excluded. I share a piece of important information that I thought might have been of interest to genuine Saints fans and all you lot want to do is shoot the messenger. Well go ahead if it makes you feel better. I'm quite enjoying this.

swarta
Club Player

TROLLLLLL!!!!

sent from my iphone.

swarta
Club Player

sent from my iphone.

damienc
Club Player

Well done Swarta. Finally someone who is both articulate and intellectual. And you spelt it correctly. There is hope for you yet. Well done mate.

swarta
Club Player

sent from my iphone.

damienc
Club Player

You probably could too if you could spell argument.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

.well , this thread is a cluster of cliche.
.maybe in a couple of pages an original line 'might' get written.

.hopes , not high .
.someone might be though.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

with all due respect Damien, you're being met with a negative response because what you're saying isn't making sense and ur rather cryptic "I know and you don't" persona, isn't helping. You've just created confusion around ur own point.

I can only gather that you mean 1 of a few possibilities"

1) WCE were interested in Armitage as part of a Judd package which we turned down

2) Saints opted not to try and get Judd because we felt Armitage would develop into a midfielder capable of playing a similar role.

My suspicion is that you're insinuating the 2nd point

You're initial post however insinuates that DA directly cost the Saints Judd and I can't at all see how that would be true. If point 2 is correct it doesn't take into account
- What can we actually trade for Judd
- How do we fit him into the cap
- Does he actually want to come to the Saints

I have no idea about ur source... ur post however is misleading
Last edited by skeptic on Sun 20 Nov 2011 5:30pm, edited 2 times in total.

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

damienc wrote:There you go again. Second guessing what Chris Judd was thinking. My information says we could have done the deal and got Judd but instead we opted for Armitage. Now you can waste a lot of post space (which many of you are happy to do) blowing hot air about what you think were the facts and please feel free to do it because I do like a good laugh.
Judd made statements about Carlton before the trade period so yes people do know what he was thinking

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

deleted
Last edited by skeptic on Sun 20 Nov 2011 5:31pm, edited 1 time in total.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

deleted

damienc
Club Player

Thank you for your reply. Yes you are right. I can see how my original post might have caused confusion. You are also right in that I am insinuating the second point. DA did not directly cost Judd coming to Saints. It is my understanding ( stress on the word understanding) that it was a case of making a choice. That is all I was told. But can I say that I do not know all of the ins and outs of this. Believe me I wish I did. If I did I would happily share it here. In any case it is all water under the bridge. Judd is now at Carlton and the rest is history. I just would have loved to have seen him in a St Kilda jumper playing in the Grand Final. The result might have been different. Can I also acknowledge there is a gap in the information. A pretty big one at that. But I can't help any further.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

i respect your candour

Wrote for Luck
Club Player

i hope there are no Carlton supporters on here sore that they lost out on Goddard

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

damienc wrote:I couldn't care less if no-one believes this. I didn't post it to get mass approval. I did it because when I was told, i was so enraged that the so called St Kilda brains trust would pass up an opportunity to get a player of the calibre of Judd in a St Kilda jumper. It is blindingly obvious he would have made a huge difference in the contested ball,run and carry department which has been a significant weakness in our game.
Your not really telling us anything of any substance...your just hinting or
Grandstanding...Give us something tangible...no more innuendo....FFS
. :roll:

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Greatest thread ever.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

The thread title is "rebuilding the saints" and the thread ends up being some shyte about trading armitage for Judd, pathetic thread

I love this club
matrix
Saintsational Legend

someone might be high?

<<kinda
maybe still...a tad

damienc
Club Player

Hey still waiting. How is life in la la land? I am sure you feel right at home. Yet another blow hard know-it-all all who professes to "know" everything about the St Kilda football club and its machinations and instead knows nothing. This forum is full of them. It's certainly entertaining.

damienc
Club Player

Just for the record. I never suggested trading Judd for Armitage. You did.

Rosco
Club Player

come on guys, damienc is damien barrett, just changed his last initial to c because he is a c***.

damienc
Club Player

Rosco just thought I would remind you of the following. It's for the benefit of people like you who can't read without moving their lips :

SAINTSATIONAL COMMUNITY GUIDELINES (March 2010)

These guidelines are designed to make this St Kilda Football Club fan forum run smoothly and is an enjoyable environment for everyone to participate in. By becoming a member of this fan forum community, you are agreeing to these guidelines under which we operate. If you do not understand the guidelines, please contact a member of the Moderation team for further clarification. We are a friendly community and we want to keep it that way, so if the Moderation team believe that you are deliberately attempting to disrupt the harmony of the site, further action may be taken.

OUR GUIDELINES

RESPECT
Please respect your fellow members. Vigorous discussion and arguments are encouraged as long as they are conducted in a respectful way. Do not abuse, bully, bait or insult your fellow members. Think before you post. If you wouldn't say it to someone's face, you shouldn't be typing it on this fan forum. Do not display any type of threatening behaviour. Do not belittle your fellow posters. Accept your difference of opinion and move on with your conversation

Rosco
Club Player

been saving that one for long?

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Rosco wrote:come on guys, damienc is damien barrett, just changed his last initial to c because he is a c***.
He can't be what you suggested as that part of the female anatomy is useful, this fool is not

I love this club