Seb Ross

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Re: Seb Ross

plugger66 wrote:
Old Mate wrote:I dont know how you blokes can compare roo and milne with zac in regards to outside perception especially roo. Of course there are those that are just blind. If you asked (most) fans honestly do you think they will say roo and milne are hacks? Zac they will.

Not sure I am comparing any of them. Just pointing out that it is crap worrying about what opposition supporters think of our players.
Zac is not our player and I'm not worrying about him, I'm just agreeing with the majority that he is crap.

defacto
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
defacto wrote:dawsons already the whipping boy at freo, after 1 intraclub match. so much so that jack anthony is now "in their best 22"
Why is Dawson a whiping boy at Freo after 1 intraclub match? Did he get flogged?
yeah. to add insult to injury the bloke who flogged him is a wafl player that the dockers over looked in the draft. apparently he was out bodied, fumbled the ball, turned it over. well off the mark. footage i saw he even had a crack at the umpire. looked like dawson of 2011. the move hasnt changed anything for him yet.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

defacto wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
defacto wrote:dawsons already the whipping boy at freo, after 1 intraclub match. so much so that jack anthony is now "in their best 22"
Why is Dawson a whiping boy at Freo after 1 intraclub match? Did he get flogged?
yeah. to add insult to injury the bloke who flogged him is a wafl player that the dockers over looked in the draft. apparently he was out bodied, fumbled the ball, turned it over. well off the mark. footage i saw he even had a crack at the umpire. looked like dawson of 2011. the move hasnt changed anything for him yet.
oh, ok..cheers.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.