Lever...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Re: Lever...

plugger66 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:teaching people about footy :oops: oh good lord that would be funny if it wasn’t for the fact I think you honestly think that’s what you do here ... you own your persona on here plugger and its yours to make it whatever you want but SS isn’t that much different to the real world .. I look at SS as if it’s a big party where like minded saints people will mingle and have a chat like in the real world there are people who just won’t get along , those who will get over excited, those who are clowns , those who a genuinely likeable , those who are helpful , those who are interesting and those who are perhaps not as cluey as others ... plugger your the bloke that people roll their eyes at the big noting know it all who thinks he is right and only he is right and anyone else who thinks different is an idiot ... in that situation you would be the bloke at a party that people would be making and excuse to end the conversation .... hopefully your SS persona is not like your real world persona because a big noting know it all is not very well liked

You really missed out on the humour gene. You just dont get it at all. I am having a lend of all those who dont get it. And to prove how wrong you are, well it isnt proof because no one on here probably knows me, you couldnt have got my personality any less correct. But I am glad you take life so seriously. makes up for people like me who treat things as a bit of a joke and having fun. Like i said happy to have a drink one day. You will then find out how I am 180 degrees different to how I am I here. Having said that every thing I say about the saints is how I feel.
what ever you reckon Pluggs :roll:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/