Worst I've seen in my time

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Re: Worst I've seen in my time

Port had some thing like 5 to 25 frees today at half time when I was listening

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:Port had some thing like 5 to 25 frees today at half time when I was listening
North ended up with 25 more frees !!!!! WOW !!!!!

they won by 10 points .

Port fans would have to be dirty , thats truely the definition of getting reamed by the umps !

In red white and black from 73
bergsone
SS Life Member

Lot of people I know just dont watch the game anymore,the reason being umpiring and rules

ask,watch the footy today.....reply no Iam over it

bigred
Saintsational Legend

It's true.

The game has been wearing thin with me for years. Easily the last decade.
I follow this club and wear my heart on my sleeve barracking for them...

And those f****** moron umpires just do us over.

I used to watch several games a week, now I watch our game and that is it.

With three umpires you will NEVER have consistency. Never. The rules don't need changing. Leave the damn game alone.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
stevie
Saintsational Legend

A new cheating prick has surfaced from W.A! Some flog called Walters from Freo. Threw the head back in the game v Suns tonight. Ump sucked in, free kick, goal.

Yep, the whole AFL package has become a farce and am embarassment as a sport. Blaring music at games, idiotic commentary, interviews with nobodies, etc, etc

gringo
Saintsational Legend

stevie wrote:A new cheating prick has surfaced from W.A! Some flog called Walters from Freo. Threw the head back in the game v Suns tonight. Ump sucked in, free kick, goal.

Yep, the whole AFL package has become a farce and am embarassment as a sport. Blaring music at games, idiotic commentary, interviews with nobodies, etc, etc

There was a rumour we looked at picking up Walters- he is as slippery as an eel. Good little fast forward shame he's staging I like the way he plays. Umps should be on to it. Milne still gets no frees because he apparently used to stage.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

I heard last night that Geischen is trying to make marking contests virtually jump balls, no physicality, this guy is a pox on our game and sooner he is removed the better.
I'll tell you something else, if the whole Essendon thing turns into a farce, the AFL is going to look so bad in the world of sport it wont be funny. Already, you've got the hierarchy coming up with excuses for the players, saying they were duped into taking the stuff and not to spread rumours etc.
It sounds like the Barry Hall crap again, finding an excuse to clear Essendon players from any form of punishment.
Plus, did anyone notice Dimwit at the Eseendon game with his young son, who just happened to be wearing an Essendon scarf.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
SaintWal
Club Player

Just one other addition. The one metre rule for ruck contests. Does not apply to Jolly obviously. Big Mac got practically mauled prior to the contest. To many rules, to many interpretations.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Umpires totally **** ove Adelaide in the last qtr last night.

A really exciting game spoiled by umpires imposing their egos on the game, giving soft pathetic frees and then letting go glaring frees.

The level of incompetence is gettign to the stage that they are beginning to look like WWE referees.

And why can Hawthorn players run within a metre of the mark when the Adelaide players had the ball and not one 50? Not one. I saw them do this at least THREE trimes in the last quarter.

It is truly appalling and the logical consequence of delusion and denial fron the AFL. They protect these imbiciles and their fragile little egos to such an extent they can get away with anything.

Funniest thing was, the goal umpire who, following Gieschens directlve who straddled the line and the ball hit him was dropped - even though Geischen said he was correct in doing what he did.

it is totally out of control and just destroys the spectacle.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

No point in blaming the umpires Collingwood were clearly better and wanted it more. If Dal had 10 more possesions it might have been a different story. Collingwood and Carlton have always had more free kicks. Nothing has changed

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
bergsone
SS Life Member

mbogo wrote:No point in blaming the umpires Collingwood were clearly better and wanted it more. If Dal had 10 more possesions it might have been a different story. Collingwood and Carlton have always had more free kicks. Nothing has changed

Collingwood and Carlton more free kicks.....WHY

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

mullet wrote:Well when the CEO of the competition ( and I use that word very loosely) comes out and tells the other 17 clubs that they should be very careful about what they say about the one club that is under investigation for cheating, then what do you expect. When the CEO is talking to sponsors of a team that is under investigation for cheating to keep them happy, what do you expect.

I tell you what I expect, and I am on a weekly basis losing interest in football. Yep , even in the 80's I could go to the game, watch us get smashed by teams that were better than us, but still enjoy the day, and drown the sorrows at the disco.

Now, it is just a tainted farce.
AMEN brother! Feeling the same, just wishing I was feeling hungover from the Saints Disco!

lloyd21
Club Player

Worst I've seen in my time

Including listening to biased comments from

Paul Roos who should be banned .He is Swans eccentric can't talk about anything but the Swans even when 2 teams are playing.