Sack Milne.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

spert
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sack Milne.

saintspremiers wrote:
PurpleHayes wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Well looks like I may have egg on my face and Milne is likely to have no case to answer from a well connected source I've spoken to tonight. Would be good of true for all concerned.
If true saintspremiers, then I'd love to know why the Police decided to charge him after a review instigated by the OPI. They will look absolutely ridiculous if they don't convict him knowing full well the ramifications a charge of this nature have against the sport/person let alone the families etc.. involved.

Care to give us a vague insight into your source??

Don't get me wrong - I'd love to see the charges dropped etc.. (assuming he is innocent) That would really give Milne and the club a leg up if/when supporters/media taunt him in the future.
Source: a board member of another club. Sorry I wasn't given any other info.
Are you sure it wasn't a mate of a bloke who knows a bloke at the pub who knows a cop who knows a bloke who is a board member of another club?

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

100% positive spert!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

How would the board member of an opposing club know the outcome of a case that hasn't even started yet?

Just sayn'

gringo
Saintsational Legend

The OPI found that the way the investigation was handled was unprofessional and didn't follow due process. Even if they didn't think it was more likely to prosecute it is still following a process that is meant to be adhered to by law. The police should have followed the procedure in the first place as it has caused a lot of innuendo and blatant assumption to be made regarding the case.

If it goes to a trial and he walks away it is actually a good outcome for Milne despite the fact he has taken a lot of abuse during his playing career.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Jesus....now we have ppl admitting that CLub presidents are casting opinions on the case...and posting it publicly!!

Do we not have any bloody moderators here any more..especially with this case now blown up???

Does the word subjudice not mean anything to anyone??

This thread needs to be shut down

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

this thread...fail of the year ?