Watters & Pelchen era.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintly
Saintsational Legend

Re: Watters & Pelchen era.

defacto wrote:
Kickit wrote:I heard Nick Riewoldt on MMM yesterday.
When Brayshaw asked him whether Dal Santo and Montagna were really on the trade table, Nick responded "is Andrew Swallow on the trade table".
"No way" says Brayshaw.
"What if you were offered Jeremy Cameron and pick one in the draft"
something along the line of "ummm ohhhh "

"Everyone is on the trade table" says Nick.
nailed it

people need to get their heads out of the sand. we are a bottom 4 side with an ageing playing group. we are in full rebuild mode. everyone and i do mean everyone is on the table

Watters, Pelchen and the Baord no it as well. The club has come out a few times late this season reiterating that next year will be bad with regards to the number of wins.,

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

On the Ball wrote:
saintjake wrote:This year was a complete write of, but I think Watters knew that from the beginning.
Pity that wasnt the line he preached to the senior players at the start of the season. Watters didnt know if he was coming or going for the first five or so weeks this season. Then he decided that yes we were rebuilding / in transition / restructuring. A perfect way to get the senior players off side. Not sure how he and Pelchen will get us to the promised land faster than we think when they are both a million miles apart and heading in opposite directions. The physio that had been there 6 or so years walked out yesterday and went straight to the Bulldogs. He didnt want to put up with the internal politics and crap any more. I say get ri d of them both and get some decent STKFC people down there.
IF and I stress IF there is any truth to internal bickering between Watters and Pelchen or Nettlefold then all 3 get the arse and a big thanks for stuffing us around

“Yeah….nah””
Greg T
Club Player

This is what I think Fine was talking about....
Absurd to think they will extend Watters contract.
Suppose that makes him more of a scapegoated than that idiot nettlefold.
One big disaster headed our way.....and what a waste of time these clowns have created,
Not to mention sending us back to the Stone Age .....Morons....

100 goals in 14 games...Lockett is the key
samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

Before the year kicked off, most experts had us finishing bottom 3 or 4 - which means SW has got the best out of our players, considering the injuries and the lack of size /height we had in our backline... plus the loss of Goddard (not to mention Gram) and with Milne, Lenny, Roo etc not getting any younger.

I hope everyone is being realistic within the club and on the same page as SW, who seems to have both feet on the ground and is duly concentrating on rebuilding and giving the kids a go.

It's up to our recruiters and developers to do their bit now - the pressure is on them.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/td-h ... ?year=2007
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/td-h ... ?year=2008
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/td-h ... ?year=2009

Check out the drafting overseen by the Pelican at Hawthorn from 2007 to 2009 (and add Shaun Burgoyne and few others to that lot)

I think we need to back the Pelican 100% and let him do his thing