Rumour: Boyd to slip to 3....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

avid
Club Player

Re: Rumour: Boyd to slip to 3....

Jaxons is clearly close to the inside.
But the way he predicted the outcomes with such certainty doesn't sound to me like someone who's actually working at the negotiations. These negotiations would never be certain until the ink's on the paper. When you're struggling day in day out to make it happen, you'd never say it was a dead cert.
Jaxons sounds to me like someone who's been hearing a running commentary from the inside, from someone who was 'confident' that these outcomes would eventually happen.
I certainly enjoyed hearing his reports.

Schillaci
Club Player

avid wrote:Jaxons is clearly close to the inside.
But the way he predicted the outcomes with such certainty doesn't sound to me like someone who's actually working at the negotiations. These negotiations would never be certain until the ink's on the paper. When you're struggling day in day out to make it happen, you'd never say it was a dead cert.
Jaxons sounds to me like someone who's been hearing a running commentary from the inside, from someone who was 'confident' that these outcomes would eventually happen.
Me too.
He also said "Either Kelly or Billings will be a Saint guaranteed"...maybe Boyd won't slip to pick #3 or if he does we won't get him. We are after 3 mids.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

evo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Old Mate wrote:It's pretty easy to tell by the way they write they are not the same person. Also, BS hasn't picked a single trade and he's been all over twitter. Anyway, isn't jaxons @LukeHolmesby ?!

I like Luke but if he is then Luke should be sacked. I have known for a long time so I dont think he could possibly be that stupid. I dont think Jaxons is employed by the club. A mate or a mate of a mate of pelchans I would think. If he is emplyed by the club then I hope he is found out and sacked.
This may explain Brians lack of info this year.

Last week....

Brian Speaking‏@Brian_Speaking
Pelch not giving away IP on a chat forum, can't even get into the draft room at the club without a special code only rec staff
Is Brianspeakings a Journalist for the Leader newspaper?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Schillaci wrote:
avid wrote:Jaxons is clearly close to the inside.
Me too.
He also said "Either Kelly or Billings will be a Saint guaranteed"...maybe Boyd won't slip to pick #3 or if he does we won't get him. We are after 3 mids.
Think you will find that if Boyd is still available at # 3 we will have a fwd and two late pick midfielders.

However Boyd will not be available as far as I can see

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

It would be the most amazing draft selection (or non-selection) since Tambling ahead of Buddy if Boyd isn't selected at pick #1.