VFL Rd 3 Sandringham VS Nth Ballarat

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Re: VFL Rd 3 Sandringham VS Nth Ballarat

bergholt wrote:
BigMart wrote:Bergholt, come on man?
Stop saying stupid s*** then.

You said we shouldn't have traded Lynch for pick 37 because "we didn't know what we were going to get with pick". I reckon that's a stupid thing to say. Either he's worth pick 37 or he's not.

Also you're saying that we only got Tom Lee for pick 12, which we all now is inaccurate.

You don't want to argue about it then stop dribbling s***.

Boom!

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Bergholt are you that gullible? Serious?

Lee wasn't traded for pick 12 to begin with.... And he's the key fwd?!

An example of the distortion of truth without quotes above...

You said we only got Tom Lee for pick 12.

This happens every thread. Constants lies/dishonesty.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

whiskers3614 wrote:
Spinner wrote:I'm a lawyer too.
So was John Howard.
Not a lot to skite about there!

That's great. Obviously I'm not a lawyer. Not sure why lawyers always have to let other people know they are lawyers.

Does it happen this constantly in any other profession? Not in my experience.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
Spinner wrote:I'm a lawyer too.
My apologies,
I'm tipping that you can grasp that when the Lee trade went through, GWS gave us pick 43? Subsequently this number changed when compensation picks were added into the mix.

Hmmm I'm one of those smart lawyers so I can understand this complex scenario.!

:mrgreen:

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

I really should have used sarcastica as the font?!

It was a stab at VFL commentary.....

I would have thought the "Lee will pinch hit forward" was the hint.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
stinger wrote: i'm a lawyer and i deal in facts...fact is that what eventually did or did not happen..and what pick turned into what number......official afl records clearly state.....that st kilda recruited ..picked...selected....whatever you want to call it......josh saunders with draft selection no 43 which was traded by west coast eagles for jamie cripps........you guys can jump up and down all you like...but facts are facts.....if you want to state something as fact...get it right ffs.....
You might be dealing in dementia these days mate.
When the Lee trade went through, we got 24 & 43.
My six year old understands that some draft picks changed slightly after the free agency compensation came out.
Btw... I am the King of Nigeria, which clearly usurps any filthy Australian lawyer or cleaner.

why the need for the personal insults..are you a child????....the fact remains...if you want to check with the afl....we got a pick...which in the end was pick 43 from west coast......for cripps....that FACT...will never change no matter how many insults you want to throw my way....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
St Loxton
Club Player

Hey there, anyone have results from the development game this morning?

Junior
Club Player

St Loxton wrote:Hey there, anyone have results from the development game this morning?
Sandy 35 to Wiliamstown 157

A champion team will always beat a team of champions.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
dragit wrote:
stinger wrote: i'm a lawyer and i deal in facts...fact is that what eventually did or did not happen..and what pick turned into what number......official afl records clearly state.....that st kilda recruited ..picked...selected....whatever you want to call it......josh saunders with draft selection no 43 which was traded by west coast eagles for jamie cripps........you guys can jump up and down all you like...but facts are facts.....if you want to state something as fact...get it right ffs.....
You might be dealing in dementia these days mate.
When the Lee trade went through, we got 24 & 43.
My six year old understands that some draft picks changed slightly after the free agency compensation came out.
Btw... I am the King of Nigeria, which clearly usurps any filthy Australian lawyer or cleaner.

why the need for the personal insults..are you a child????....the fact remains...if you want to check with the afl....we got a pick...which in the end was pick 43 from west coast......for cripps....that FACT...will never change no matter how many insults you want to throw my way....
For a "lawyer" you really seem to struggle with basic common sense.

The FACT is that GWS had and gave to us 24 & 43 in the Lee trade, picks changed after the FA period. 43 pushed out to 46 which we traded back for 43. Your persistence in correcting this basic fact shows that you cannot grasp the basic concept of FA compensation affecting draft order.

BTW, you'll get personal retaliation when you abuse people with the phrase "FFS", it's aggressive, foul-mouthed & disrespectful... Don't have a cry when someone chats back.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote: For a "lawyer" you really seem to struggle with basic common sense.

The FACT is that GWS had and gave to us 24 & 43 in the Lee trade, picks changed after the FA period. 43 pushed out to 46 which we traded back for 43. Your persistence in correcting this basic fact shows that you cannot grasp the basic concept of FA compensation affecting draft order.

BTW, you'll get personal retaliation when you abuse people with the phrase "FFS", it's aggressive, foul-mouthed & disrespectful... Don't have a cry when someone chats back.

i don't remember what the hawks original picks traded to the saints for mcevoy were.....they are immaterial....in the wash up those picks became picks 18 and 19.......and that's the important FACT as we used those two picks to recruit dunstan and acres....

the same situation applies to the gws trade the year before....the original draft picks are immaterial.....it is what they became that mattered....pick 43 came from the west coast eagles......the original gws pick later became pick 45....got that ...pick 45 ...not pick 46.....we gave that to the eagles.......we also got pick 40 from the eagles in the cripps trade and we used that pick on murdoch........that too hard for you to understand.....keep up with the insults...makes you look a fool if not merely childish.....

St Loxton
Club Player

Junior wrote:
St Loxton wrote:Hey there, anyone have results from the development game this morning?
Wow, ok then. Thanks Junior.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Re: VFL Rd 3 Sandringham VS Nth Ballarat5

St Loxton wrote:
Junior wrote:
Wow, ok then. Thanks Junior.
Watched the first 25 minutes, only White and the kiwi rookie playing.

White got near it a coulple of times, THomas-Baker, or Baker-Thomas (think he was no 13), got nowhere near it

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
dragit
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
dragit wrote: For a "lawyer" you really seem to struggle with basic common sense.

i don't remember what the hawks original picks traded to the saints for mcevoy were.....they are immaterial....in the wash up those picks became picks 18 and 19.......and that's the important FACT as we used those two picks to recruit dunstan and acres....

the same situation applies to the gws trade the year before....the original draft picks are immaterial.....it is what they became that mattered....pick 43 came from the west coast eagles......the original gws pick later became pick 45....got that ...pick 45 ...not pick 46.....we gave that to the eagles.......we also got pick 40 from the eagles in the cripps trade and we used that pick on murdoch........that too hard for you to understand.....keep up with the insults...makes you look a fool if not merely childish.....
If you don't remember or care, then maybe should resist continually correcting people on the matter?

The original picks aren't immaterial. They're facts.

Like this one: October 9, 2012 - St Kilda gave up pick 12 for Lee, 24 & 43. This happened, comprehend it.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
stinger wrote:

If you don't remember or care, then maybe should resist continually correcting people on the matter?

The original picks aren't immaterial. They're facts.

Like this one: October 9, 2012 - St Kilda gave up pick 12 for Lee, 24 & 43. This happened, comprehend it.

i have never at any stage denied that the original picks to the saints were different to what they ended up....have said so on many occasions......what is important is/was what those picks turned out to be in reality.....and what we could get for them.......and what we could get for our players...in the wash up...the official pick 43 came to us from the eagles...the original pick 43 given to us by gws was actually pick 45...anyway.. from memory you originally said that we got pick 43 from gws which we used to recruit saunders.....that is plainly not correct.....anyway.....i'm not going to continue to argue with someone with the iq of a knat......

Freebird
Club Player

FFS has anyone got anything on the game

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

Freebird wrote:FFS has anyone got anything on the game
Sandy up by 33 pts in the 2nd qtr. Sippa has kicked a couple, Markworth, Longer, Dunell 1 each

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

Sandy 39 points up, TDL And Milera both have goals 10.5 to 4.2

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

Half time 10.6 to 4.2, Sandy kicked 8 goals to 1 in the 2nd qtr

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

: Goals: Siposs, Zijal 2. Longer, Milera, TDL, Weller, Dunell, Markworth 1

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

Disposals: Weller 22, Savage 17, Zijai 14, Fisher 13, Shakallis 11, Munro 10, Shenton 10, Acres 10, Markworth 9, Lee 9.
shenton 7 marks as well
Unbelievable first half from Weller!!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Freebird wrote:FFS has anyone got anything on the game

you might find this difficult to believe....but those are my feelings too.... :wink:

pleased to see mav doing well......

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Weller is having a great VFL year.... His physique is frightening

Shenton is also performing well

Seems Acres is a natural... Billings is polished and Bruce has attributes

Dunnell, Simpkin are very good VFL level footballers

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

Roosters have the first 3 in the 3rd qtr sandy by 21 points

BringBackMadDog