Nakia Cockatoo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Re: Nakia Cockatoo

Con Gorozidis wrote:
gringo wrote:
sax wrote: Tom Lamb played for Dandenong Stingrays & Vic Country.

His Grand father is Ian Cooper, 1966 Premiership player!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-05-15/tom-lambs-story
Don't start this again. He is already a scape goat before he's made the AFL. He's possibly the most hated potential draftee ever. Apparently he makes Hitler look like a good bloke.
Why is he hated?
Got booted from Haileybury, lost his scholarship and has a bit of extra swagger about him. He seems to be one of those guys every ones brother knows and think's he's a d**khead types. I haven't really seen anything that makes me think he's not a good player except someone said he wasn't very defensive but got lots of the ball as a high half forward. Not sure where he will go because he seems to have been stigmatised already. Has been top 10 and right out to mid 20s in draft predictions.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:Yep midfielder. 185 and 85. Hes a large unit. Dominated gf curtain raiser at MCG last week.

Him petracca and Heeney look the three best mids imo.
So he has passed Brayshaw. Just out of interest have you seen any of them play much. You do go early Con and are seduced by certain things for about 5 minutes and then move on. I don't know anything about them but people who do have Brayshaw way ahead of him so I will go with them. Couldn't give a stuff about the weight of the player but the height is important these days.
God you are a bore. Does an alarm go off when I post? you seem to rush to reply.
And yes - why not. The world doesnt revolve around TAC cup. Nakia looks more explosive and likely to impact at AFL level. Brayshaw looks a bit pedestrian to me. Like a Jack Trengove type (who was pick 1).

I only mentioned his height and weight because somewhat asked so i gave them the courtesy of a reply - a word you dont seem to comprehend.
But go on rant and rave and try and win a point.

Who said it revolves around the TAC cup? Did I mantion that Heeney wasn't up to it? No. I don't care about winning a point with you. Its far to easy. It would be like playing tennis Oscar Pistouris without his legs. You make a statement that they are the best 3 and I doubt you have seem much of them at all. Lets face it you would never have mentioned Cockatoo without the testing. You are so easily influenced Con. And you change your mind like the wind. Remember when we argued that Jack Steven was slow? That was funny. Or Billings isn't as good as players from the country. Maybe you were right. Lweis Taylor was from the country however the player I think who will be the best from that draft, the Bont, is a city guy. Both TAC cup players though. And my alarm doesn't go off when you post but my laugh does go off. Look forward to more gold in the coming few days. If you post stuff that I think is crap I will comment just as you do to me. I just bother with the poor me stuff like you do. Grow some Con and lets keep having vigorous discussions without the personal stuff. Its all fun.
To be fair to Con he already started getting noticed after a killer game on GF day. People at the ground came back very excited about him. The testing is secondary...plenty of kids test well but can't play football. He was already rated but missed the season due to stress fractures came back and played well and now people are looking at him. Stringer from the Dogs did a similar thing when he came back from his broken leg.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:Yep midfielder. 185 and 85. Hes a large unit. Dominated gf curtain raiser at MCG last week.

Him petracca and Heeney look the three best mids imo.
So he has passed Brayshaw. Just out of interest have you seen any of them play much. You do go early Con and are seduced by certain things for about 5 minutes and then move on. I don't know anything about them but people who do have Brayshaw way ahead of him so I will go with them. Couldn't give a stuff about the weight of the player but the height is important these days.
God you are a bore. Does an alarm go off when I post? you seem to rush to reply.
And yes - why not. The world doesnt revolve around TAC cup. Nakia looks more explosive and likely to impact at AFL level. Brayshaw looks a bit pedestrian to me. Like a Jack Trengove type (who was pick 1).

I only mentioned his height and weight because somewhat asked so i gave them the courtesy of a reply - a word you dont seem to comprehend.
But go on rant and rave and try and win a point.

Who said it revolves around the TAC cup? Did I mantion that Heeney wasn't up to it? No. I don't care about winning a point with you. Its far to easy. It would be like playing tennis Oscar Pistouris without his legs. You make a statement that they are the best 3 and I doubt you have seem much of them at all. Lets face it you would never have mentioned Cockatoo without the testing. You are so easily influenced Con. And you change your mind like the wind. Remember when we argued that Jack Steven was slow? That was funny. Or Billings isn't as good as players from the country. Maybe you were right. Lweis Taylor was from the country however the player I think who will be the best from that draft, the Bont, is a city guy. Both TAC cup players though. And my alarm doesn't go off when you post but my laugh does go off. Look forward to more gold in the coming few days. If you post stuff that I think is crap I will comment just as you do to me. I just bother with the poor me stuff like you do. Grow some Con and lets keep having vigorous discussions without the personal stuff. Its all fun.
To be fair to Con he already started getting noticed after a killer game on GF day. People at the ground came back very excited about him. The testing is secondary...plenty of kids test well but can't play football. He was already rated but missed the season due to stress fractures came back and played well and now people are looking at him. Stringer from the Dogs did a similar thing when he came back from his broken leg.

Oh dear you are sad. Yes imo Nakers could be the 3rd best mid. What of it? You have a problem with that? Are you an expert on under age players all of a sudden?? i have said a million times im no expert but i look like the loook of the kid. Hes just dominated his most recent game and destroyed the draft camp. These are facts. Not quite sure why you are so deperate to argue against this.

I didnt make a statement they were 'def the 3 best'. I said I like those three the best in my un-professoinal opinion. Sorry my opinion breached your thought police boundaries and set of our internal alarm. Anyway who strays from the Herald Sun aand you immediately get your shackles up and quickly rush in with your little 'thought police' badge - "Plugger, Herald Sun thought Police Officer, keeping people stupid since 1986." You are the only f*head who likes to talk in certainties and black and white. I think your brain might explode with any more than binary possibilities.

And yes jack was horrendously slow when he had OP. What of it? the fact you you bring up 4 year old discusisons show what a completely sad douche you are. Here you bringing up 4 year old discusisons then saying you arent a point scorer. Self awareness = 0. Write that score in your exercise book. Or ask someone to write it down for you.

You also dont seem to understand my country v city argument at all. My argument is is when all variables are equal - i repeat - equal - then Id preer the country kid. Obviously if one is Chris Judd and one is a fat kid from the local under 14cs its not a debate. And I stick my opinion on that. Its a subjective opinion and one I can rightfully validly maintain. Your low levels of comprehension, reading, writing and arithmetic skills and desparation to slavishly follow what you consider established norms is breathtaking for its simplicity. Your entire credibility seems to rest on the fact you had some players board at your house in 2009. No wonder you are so keen on to hang that romantic period of your life.
I also note that the only reason i ever respond to you is because you have an addiction to quickly responding to every post I make.
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Fri 03 Oct 2014 11:34am, edited 3 times in total.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote: To be fair to Con he already started getting noticed after a killer game on GF day. People at the ground came back very excited about him. The testing is secondary...plenty of kids test well but can't play football. He was already rated but missed the season due to stress fractures came back and played well and now people are looking at him. Stringer from the Dogs did a similar thing when he came back from his broken leg.
Yo be fair to who?
Im just saying I like the look of the kid.
Not sure why I need to defend myself for that?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
gringo wrote:
sax wrote: Tom Lamb played for Dandenong Stingrays & Vic Country.

His Grand father is Ian Cooper, 1966 Premiership player!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-05-15/tom-lambs-story
Don't start this again. He is already a scape goat before he's made the AFL. He's possibly the most hated potential draftee ever. Apparently he makes Hitler look like a good bloke.
Why is he hated?
Got booted from Haileybury, lost his scholarship and has a bit of extra swagger about him. He seems to be one of those guys every ones brother knows and think's he's a d**khead types. I haven't really seen anything that makes me think he's not a good player except someone said he wasn't very defensive but got lots of the ball as a high half forward. Not sure where he will go because he seems to have been stigmatised already. Has been top 10 and right out to mid 20s in draft predictions.
ok. well his grandpa sounds cool!
and if afl clubs stopped recruiting kids who were ratbags as teenagers - well it would be ridiculous.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con who said I was an expert on under age footy? I actually said I trust the people who see these guys play and when asked how many times you have sen them there is no answer. Donuts. Zero. Jack was never slow but I know what is. You just cant let my posts go. Change your mind like the wind. Move all the time. Go early. Had players at my house in 2009? What are you on Con? Complete rubbish. Tell me these players Con or stop talking rubbish. My credibility is based on me thinking I understand footy a bit. Something you make a habit of not doing. Con I really like you because you make me laugh during the day. Its quality humour. A pity you have no humour with retorts but the humour of your footy knowledge far outways that. Its real quality. Keep it up Con. Loving life.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Con who said I was an expert on under age footy? I actually said I trust the people who see these guys play and when asked how many times you have sen them there is no answer. Donuts. Zero. Jack was never slow but I know what is. You just cant let my posts go. Change your mind like the wind. Move all the time. Go early. Had players at my house in 2009? What are you on Con? Complete rubbish. Tell me these players Con or stop talking rubbish. My credibility is based on me thinking I understand footy a bit. Something you make a habit of not doing. Con I really like you because you make me laugh during the day. Its quality humour. A pity you have no humour with retorts but the humour of your footy knowledge far outways that. Its real quality. Keep it up Con. Loving life.
That was quick.
Yes you have superior footy knowledge to most people. everyone needs a talent.
All those year at D grade ammos sth i guess have given u some real insights.
I apologise I will just listen and learn from your opinions...

(except... hang on a minute.... you dont actually have any opinions. you just sit there and respond to everyone elses opinions and ocassionaly quote HS articles).
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Fri 03 Oct 2014 11:42am, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Con who said I was an expert on under age footy? I actually said I trust the people who see these guys play and when asked how many times you have sen them there is no answer. Donuts. Zero. Jack was never slow but I know what is. You just cant let my posts go. Change your mind like the wind. Move all the time. Go early. Had players at my house in 2009? What are you on Con? Complete rubbish. Tell me these players Con or stop talking rubbish. My credibility is based on me thinking I understand footy a bit. Something you make a habit of not doing. Con I really like you because you make me laugh during the day. Its quality humour. A pity you have no humour with retorts but the humour of your footy knowledge far outways that. Its real quality. Keep it up Con. Loving life.
that was quick.

It was. Bit bored today. No work until after lunch so just listening to SEN and reading stuff on here.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
that was quick.
It was. Bit bored today. No work until after lunch so just listening to SEN and reading stuff on here

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

As usual - I am not suite sure why you are posting in this thread on Nakers? Just to attack me? Or do you have am opinion on him? You seem to be suggesting hes no good? If so come out and say it like a man. Dont just come into this thread and have a go at me. I am entitled to be positive and excited and talk up a kid. But as usual you turn a thread into some kind of weird personal thing revolving back to your self proclaimed superior 'footy knowledge'. Whats your exact beef except crapping on about your 'footy knowledge' ??????

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:As usual - I am not suite sure why you are posting in this thread on Nakers? Just to attack me? Or do you have am opinion on him? You seem to be suggesting hes no good? If so come out and say it like a man. Dont just come into this thread and have a go at me. I am entitled to be positive and excited and talk up a kid. But as usual you turn a thread into some kind of weird personal thing revolving back to your self proclaimed superior 'footy knowledge'. Whats your exact beef except crapping on about your 'footy knowledge' ??????

You mentioned my footy knowledge so I responded. I think I had that right. I said this guy isn't in the top 3 mids because Brayshaw and I would suggest a few others are ahead of him based on people who understand the draft. You don't understand the draft and neither do I. We see bugger all games. That is the reason I said he wasn't in the top 3 mids. To be in the top 3 mids he would have to go in the top 7 players and no one who knows has suggested that. Anyway thanks for not answering a couple of basic questions as you suggested to me answer them like a man. Our only hope of getting this player is if he is rated about the tenth best mid so I hope that is the case.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:As usual - I am not suite sure why you are posting in this thread on Nakers? Just to attack me? Or do you have am opinion on him? You seem to be suggesting hes no good? If so come out and say it like a man. Dont just come into this thread and have a go at me. I am entitled to be positive and excited and talk up a kid. But as usual you turn a thread into some kind of weird personal thing revolving back to your self proclaimed superior 'footy knowledge'. Whats your exact beef except crapping on about your 'footy knowledge' ??????

You mentioned my footy knowledge so I responded. I think I had that right. I said this guy isn't in the top 3 mids because Brayshaw and I would suggest a few others are ahead of him based on people who understand the draft. You don't understand the draft and neither do I. We see bugger all games. That is the reason I said he wasn't in the top 3 mids. To be in the top 3 mids he would have to go in the top 7 players and no one who knows has suggested that. Anyway thanks for not answering a couple of basic questions as you suggested to me answer them like a man. Our only hope of getting this player is if he is rated about the tenth best mid so I hope that is the case.

Snap!

maxdis 42
Club Player

Nakia Cockatoo wins the Nathan Buckley kicking test with a score of 29 out of 30 #AFLCombine
12:57 PM - 3 Oct 2014