McCartney resigned from Dogs

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Austinnn
Club Player

Re: McCartney resigned from Dogs

Hey, just to clarify, I meant that Whitten is inferior to Baldock, West is inferior to Leowe, and so on. It was an off hand remark that I didn't expect to be scrutinised. My point was our heroes, pound for pound, trump theirs, as does our history, our dynamics, our draw, our past and our future!

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: McCartney resigned from Dogs

Austinnn wrote:Hey, just to clarify, I meant that Whitten is inferior to Baldock, West is inferior to Leowe, and so on. It was an off hand remark that I didn't expect to be scrutinised. My point was our heroes, pound for pound, trump theirs, as does our history, our dynamics, our draw, our past and our future!

Yep we have had better stars but apart from that it is pretty much dead level. Both sides have been unsuccessful. As for the future I cant see how anyone can predict that. Who would have thought that after 1954 and 1966 neither side would have won a flag. I don't think our supporters can afford to be to arrogant.