The Club Needs A Place To Call Home

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Re: The Club Needs A Place To Call Home

gringo wrote:I spoke to Farren Ray... said Matt Finnis was going flat out getting us back to Junction. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .
Achieve this Matt, and both the grandstands should be named after you, along with Fitzroy Street, club life membership, P66's player BBQ life-time invite, the keys to the City of Funky Town, and a life sized bronze statue erected in the middle of St Kilda Junction. 8-)

And that's just for starters!

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: The Club Needs A Place To Call Home

Dave McNamara wrote:
gringo wrote:I spoke to Farren Ray... said Matt Finnis was going flat out getting us back to Junction. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .
Achieve this Matt, and both the grandstands should be named after you, along with Fitzroy Street, club life membership, P66's player BBQ life-time invite, the keys to the City of Funky Town, and a life sized bronze statue erected in the middle of St Kilda Junction. 8-)

And that's just for starters!

I thought the holidays would have sorted out your issues. Please don't put my name to your crap unfunny names and posts. Surely you will be genuinely funny one day. I just hope im still alive.