NAB matches

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: NAB matches

Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
matrix wrote:so
if they can stream every match there must be at least one camera at each ground
so show the friggin matches

i was under the impression that the lions and drug cheats games were not being shown
http://www.afl.com.au/fixture/nab-challenge
but looking at that its just the lions game not shown
i couldve sworn that the essendon one had no foxtel beside it two weeks ago

oh well
one nab practice game missed aint gonna hurt in the long run

Do you really think Foxtel would show a game with one or even 2 camera's. How much crap would they cop for that. Certainly a lot more than not showing it. I know people struggle to remember but the same thing happened last year. When grounds are played at remote locations there is always a chance they wont show it. It surely isn't going to hurt to miss one game. The way we will probably go this year people will be wishing more games weren't shown.
You are such a horrendous bloke.
You obsess over winning points and being 'right' and mouthing off big time about it. But when you are WRONG which let me say happens from time to time (probably 30% overall) you are silent like a little mouse.

Another lie Con. Happy to be proven wrong and admit it. On the other hand. You need to seek help Con. Again the time of the post is important.

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

On another note, a cloudless day and expected temp of 30-31, and normal February humidity.

Lions appear to have a near full strength squad named.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Stephen Theodore wrote:On another note, a cloudless day and expected temp of 30-31, and normal February humidity.

I think I worked out both sides have about 3 out that will play round one baring injury. Are you going?

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Stephen Theodore wrote:On another note, a cloudless day and expected temp of 30-31, and normal February humidity.

Yep it will be pretty warm still at kickoff. I'm gonna be at my daughters netball from 1030 till about 3 with minimal shade. But it wouldn't suprise it if rained as it comes up pretty quick.

Did I mention that Mrs Ablett used to live at the game venue? Back when she was Burpin' Gary.... boom tish lol

ST do u live in Brissie mate? Whereabouts? I used to live in Morningside years ago.

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:

I think I worked out both sides have about 3 out that will play round one baring injury. Are you going?
Yes mate, am heading down there.

Will attempt to put some scores on during the game, but I'm not overly tech savvy. I will keep some notes and post on here this evening.

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

stevie wrote:

Yep it will be pretty warm still at kickoff. I'm gonna be at my daughters netball from 1030 till about 3 with minimal shade. But it wouldn't suprise it if rained as it comes up pretty quick.

Did I mention that Mrs Ablett used to live at the game venue? Back when she was Burpin' Gary.... boom tish lol

ST do u live in Brissie mate? Whereabouts? I used to live in Morningside years ago.
No Stevie, I'm up on Sunshine Coast. Have a few commitments till 2:00, so should be there by the start, hopefully. There appears to be a lot of people I know that are going today, so may be a really good atmosphere, and hopefully a close competitive game.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Stephen Theodore wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Yes mate, am heading down there.

Will attempt to put some scores on during the game, but I'm not overly tech savvy. I will keep some notes and post on here this evening.

Thanks. Have fun.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Cheers bro. I've been to Caloundra a few years back so only vaguely know the SC. Are you doing down for the Sts/Suns game on April 11? Perhaps we can meet up.

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

stevie wrote:Cheers bro. I've been to Caloundra a few years back so only vaguely know the SC. Are you doing down for the Sts/Suns game on April 11? Perhaps we can meet up.
Ok, l'm more central SC.

No, am out of town up North for that game, but are more than happy to meet up with you at a game in the future up here, maybe at the Gabba v Lions, or I do intend to go to the GC and watch some Suns games this season.

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

stevie wrote:I'm gonna be at my daughters netball from 1030 till about 3 with minimal shade.
4.5 hours of netball! Sounds like a long day.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
stevie wrote:I'm gonna be at my daughters netball from 1030 till about 3 with minimal shade.
4.5 hours of netball! Sounds like a long day.

4.5 minutes is a long day at netball especially if your daughter is a backman. They get less than Milney from the umpires.