Silver lining 2015

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: Silver lining 2015

Bump

I think we know the number one draft pick - Joshua Schache.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-31/s ... -thumps-wa

Lions and Blues have a huge incentive to tank for him now. Both desperate for a fwd.
This is why we need a new system down the bottom for draft picks.
Either a ballot or play offs for higher picks (where the winner is rewarded) amongst the bottom 4.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:Bump

Lions and Blues will tank for him now. This is why we need a new system down the bottom for draft picks.
Either a ballot or play offs for higher picks (where the winner is rewarded).
Were you saying that late last year also?

It's an issue only cause Carlscum are on the bottom and only know one thing - cheating the system!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:

Lions and Blues will tank for him now. This is why we need a new system down the bottom for draft picks.

It's an issue only cause Carlscum are on the bottom and only know one thing - cheating the system!
What was I saying? Remind me? I am not sure last year was a tank year because everyone saw the top 2 as very close all of the year. It is only worth the tank if you think pick 1 is a lot better than pick 2 and you are desperate. Lions and Blues are now officially desperate for a key fwd.
I think the system needs reform.
The Tom Boyd deal changed things a bit also regarding tall fwds. But we all know Carlton are not honest and will eye off either Schache for 2016 or Patton for 2017.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

What was I saying? Remind me? I am not sure last year was a tank year because everyone saw the top 2 as very close all of the year. It is only worth the tank if you think pick 1 is a lot better than pick 2 and you are desperate. Lions and Blues are now officially desperate for a key fwd.
I think the system needs reform.
The Tom Boyd deal changed things a bit also regarding tall fwds. But we all know Carlton are not honest and will eye off either Schache for 2016 or Patton for 2017.

Best system by far. No other way to make it fairer. And why would you tank anyway. Calton just look terrible to me. No idea why they would need to tank.