What should Roo say to Carlisle???

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

#gosaintas
Club Player

Re: What should Roo say to Carlisle???

Even backing into you Geary would make you wet yourself tough guy.[/quote]

+1

Let's hope we enjoy his footy at Sandringham and get to see his unquestioned courage on display. Will be a good partner for Simpkin if he's still there.

ripplug66
Club Player

#gosaintas wrote:Even backing into you Geary would make you wet yourself tough guy.

+1

Let's hope we enjoy his footy at Sandringham and get to see his unquestioned courage on display. Will be a good partner for Simpkin if he's still there.[/quote]

We know you don't rate but why the need to bag him every chance you get? The funny thing is like Schneider you will be wrong for most but more likely all the year. I'm trusting all our coaches know a bit more about the game and our players than you do.

And surely you can learn to quote properly. It isn't that hard. Press quote and write underneath the other words.

darylcowie
Club Player

I hear you've "cut" a four-year deal with us and you're going to help us run through the "lines".

Since you've spent your career at a club that's got a strong (drug) culture we're expecting you to get the "deal" done for us too!

its time to make a name for yourself like you've never made before!
#gosaintas
Club Player

And surely you can learn to quote properly. It isn't that hard. Press quote and write underneath the other words.[/quote]

There's no point quoting parts that are irrelevant so I choose to do it this way.

ripplug66
Club Player

#gosaintas wrote:And surely you can learn to quote properly. It isn't that hard. Press quote and write underneath the other words.

There's no point quoting parts that are irrelevant so I choose to do it this way.[/quote]

But even that isn't right. Press quote and then delete all the irrelevant crap and at the top keep the posters name for the post you want to keep plus the brackets. You must be deleting the brackets by the looks of it.

#gosaintas
Club Player

But even that isn't right. Press quote and then delete all the irrelevant crap and at the top keep the posters name for the post you want to keep plus the brackets. You must be deleting the brackets by the looks of it.[/quote]

I'll take your request on board and do nothing with it

ripplug66
Club Player

#gosaintas wrote:But even that isn't right. Press quote and then delete all the irrelevant crap and at the top keep the posters name for the post you want to keep plus the brackets. You must be deleting the brackets by the looks of it.

I'll take your request on board and do nothing with it[/quote]

You do like being different. You don't understand footballers abilities or how to quote.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Be good if I could understand some of that??

If I had to decipher it,

It seems to suggest Jarryn Geary is not that tough a bloke...

Hmm... Just goes to show how much people know about the players...

Pound for pound I would say Jarryn is the hardest bloke at StK ... He does not take a backward step from anyone or anything, and is a touch psychotic. He treads were Jamie Cripps wouldn't dream of going... Which is one reason why not only is he the VC of the club ... Was rated so high in the b&f and players respect him so much internally. He is one tough c**** I can assure you.
His aggression in the contest is also matched by the fact he doesn't mince words on the field/track either.

I thought that was pretty common knowledge ... AR has stated it for starters.

Chips is a mighty player... Only behind Roo and Lenny since 04
But hardness is not his trademark... He's got enough courage, of course... But he doesn't attack the ball and opposition with ferocity like an Armitage, Geary, Baker, Wright

And on his extra curricular activities
Not really a secret

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Oh...

And JB calling anyone an Internet hero...

The very definition of hypocrisy

Hilarious