Changes vs Hawks

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saint wagga
Club Player

Re: Changes vs Hawks

Acres in for Roberton
Membrey in for either Roo or Paddy if ruled out.
Otherwise carry over winning team momentum. Those in good form in VFL just have to bide their time imo.

those suggesting Lee for Roberton as a like for like...I think roberton is a very mobile running 'loose' defender/wingman...Lee is fairly slow and not that agile by AFL standards so don't really think there's much like for like there...if Dempster ir Fisher out, perhaps conssider Lee, but I'd still have Goddard ahead of him in the Key position defender que, based on our need to fast track his development

Wrote for Luck
Club Player

Bluthy wrote:
millarsaint wrote:Lee should get a run for Roberton, play comparable role and Lee deserves it as looked good on Saturday albeit only saw first half, but his kicking, which I've read a lot about lately, was pure sex.
How did he look with the ball on the deck MS? That's been one of my concerns Mr Lee - he looked clunky below his knees and you have to do a lot of ground mop work in defence these days.
can't recall an occasion to be honest, but my recollection is he was moving well and battled well generally. I was a bit surprised not having seen him for a while how much he looked the part. he's no doubt done a lot of work developing his body over the preseason.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Id back Lee over Roberton in a 40m sprint.