Andrew Gaff

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Re: Andrew Gaff

saintspremiers wrote:Re Acres to prevent the go home factor we just need to find him a nice lady who has very strong family ties in Melbourne (I'm assuming he's straight, if not a bloke!).
He loves Melbourne, is signed up to the end of 2018 & already has a girlfriend. Aside from that, I don't think the club would contemplate a trade involving him anyway. He's just won this weeks rising star nomination.

On the Carlisle issue, we could use his taller bigger body this weekend so not sure that anyone could say we paid overs.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Re Acres to prevent the go home factor we just need to find him a nice lady who has very strong family ties in Melbourne (I'm assuming he's straight, if not a bloke!).
He loves Melbourne, is signed up to the end of 2018 & already has a girlfriend. Aside from that, I don't think the club would contemplate a trade involving him anyway. He's just won this weeks rising star nomination.

On the Carlisle issue, we could use his taller bigger body this weekend so not sure that anyone could say we paid overs.
I agree. On both counts.

the dome
Club Player

Enjoying the B L A K E A C E R S S T O R Y

I heard Blake's interview on SEN yesterday afternoon and it was enough to keep me sitting in the car in the carport after work.
Blake sounded modest and conscious enough that team success is the big picture worth achieving.
It sounded like AR is doing a good job helping the young guys like himself focus and bring what they are capable of to game-day.
I wouldn't be the only one over the last few seasons hoping that Blake could step up to the big-time. The SEN guys asked him about his height/ weight etc. & he said he had dropped 4 kg's when got into the Saints system but has since put it back on.
Wishing Blake all the best in maintaining last week's form.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Re: Enjoying the B L A K E A C E R S S T O

the dome wrote:I heard Blake's interview on SEN yesterday afternoon and it was enough to keep me sitting in the car in the carport after work.
Blake sounded modest and conscious enough that team success is the big picture worth achieving.
It sounded like AR is doing a good job helping the young guys like himself focus and bring what they are capable of to game-day.
I wouldn't be the only one over the last few seasons hoping that Blake could step up to the big-time. The SEN guys asked him about his height/ weight etc. & he said he had dropped 4 kg's when got into the Saints system but has since put it back on.
And is now 192cm.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Jacks Back wrote:
the dome wrote:I heard Blake's interview on SEN yesterday afternoon and it was enough to keep me sitting in the car in the carport after work.
And is now 192cm.
Not surprised. I saw him standing besides Roo and they looked about the same height.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
Jacks Back wrote:
And is now 192cm.
Not surprised. I saw him standing besides Roo and they looked about the same height.
Is going to be a monster. 192cm.

Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

St Chris wrote:Had a news site come up on my Facebook feed this morning with footy rumours etc. - stated we were all over Gaff and were driving a dumpster truck of cash over the Nullabor to make it happen. Stated were were willing to part with our 2016 first rounder or Acres, this site suggested it might take both.
Our 1st pick and Acres for Gaff? That is satire at its best, you've got to be joking!

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Blake going nowhere
I slept with him last night to seal the deal - u heard it here first blokes... Blakes our man for life until laws are changed....

“Yeah….nah””
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:Blake going nowhere
I slept with him last night to seal the deal - u heard it here first blokes... Blakes our man for life until laws are changed....
You wish!

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Playon
Club Player

The rumor is a croc, I could of showed you a lot of better ones, in other words bigger crocs, When it was trade period, hell you only had to look at bs speaking.
But there's plenty of sites that make these calls, that's how they get you to visit