Our 1st round pick! For Hannebery ?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Re: Our 1st round pick! For Hannebery ?

Spinner wrote: Thu 16 Aug 2018 9:29am
takeaway wrote: Thu 16 Aug 2018 8:31am
Sainternist wrote: Thu 16 Aug 2018 6:11am
Spinner wrote: Thu 16 Aug 2018 12:39am
Sainternist wrote: Tue 14 Aug 2018 8:58pm Hannebery comes with a broken body and (from what I've heard) a coke habit. If we give up our first round pick for him, I'll be contemplating taking a hiatus from Saints Footy. I'm just worried it will take too much of a toll on my health.

It should be some legitimate sources to write online stating that a player has a coke habit. Even still it's poor form.

No doubt you 'heard' from some other loser on an Internet forum.
It has been widely discussed about he and Buddy being party animals and doing some downhill skiing nose-first. Don't be so precious!
"Widely discussed"? - well that certainly nails your point. As Spinner states, poor form to raise those issues without legitimate sources. Discussed on social media means nothing.
I prefer to concentrate on the things we know, his age, the fact he has had some injuries lately, his experience, etc. Based on that I think he is well worth looking at, but not for first round draft pick.

Exactly right.

And Sainternist - not precious at all. Just calling out a s*** post and move. Want to act like a tosser that's fine - be prepared for it to be called out, especially when it's unsubstantiated and immature dribble.
So you're both in favour of us trading our future for a washed up star? Suit yourselves.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote: Thu 16 Aug 2018 6:18pm
Sainternist wrote: Tue 14 Aug 2018 8:58pm Hannebery comes with a broken body and (from what I've heard) a coke habit. If we give up our first round pick for him, I'll be contemplating taking a hiatus from Saints Footy. I'm just worried it will take too much of a toll on my health.

It should be some legitimate sources to write online stating that a player has a coke habit. Even still it's poor form.

It has been widely discussed about he and Buddy being party animals and doing some downhill skiing nose-first. Don't be so precious!
"Widely discussed"? - well that certainly nails your point. As Spinner states, poor form to raise those issues without legitimate sources. Discussed on social media means nothing.
I prefer to concentrate on the things we know, his age, the fact he has had some injuries lately, his experience, etc. Based on that I think he is well worth looking at, but not for first round draft pick.

Exactly right.

And Sainternist - not precious at all. Just calling out a s*** post and move. Want to act like a tosser that's fine - be prepared for it to be called out, especially when it's unsubstantiated and immature dribble.
So you're both in favour of us trading our future for a washed up star? Suit yourselves.
More so if it results in you taking the hiatus from footy you gladly offered.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote: Thu 16 Aug 2018 8:28pm
Sainternist wrote: Thu 16 Aug 2018 6:18pm

Exactly right.

More so if it results in you taking the hiatus from footy you gladly offered.
Touche!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!