Mav Rumour!!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

Re: Mav Rumour!!!!!

stonecold wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 3:57pm
Saintmatt wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 12:09pm
stonecold wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 11:54am
Scollop wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 11:29am It wasn't a farcken rumour. It was fake news on the web by some jackasses and if you want to post bulltish on the forum at least have some integrity and tell people where you are getting the bulltish from
The Jackass was Donnie, he claimed it and I fished him out, just another Dumb c*** on here!!!!!

Read the headline, Cocksmack!!!!!

You and Donnie are most likely the same poster anyways!!!!!

Would make sense why you are pointing the finger and defending him!!!!!
Ahh - Mr/Ms Admin - how is this not personal abuse ? Am I missing something?

Surely someone deserves a holiday ...
Nice one, now you are known as 'That Guy'!!!!!
Umm ok - I'll be that guy. Whatever that is. I do note however that your post has been heavily redacted by the admins so, be that as it may - I suspect you're actually the guy. As it may be - I know you're the guy (a) can't spell and (b) can't put a sentence together without finishing it with 83,000 exclamation marks and/or (c) can't posit a response without foul personal abuse. Remember that some of our Daughters also read these posts.

And there's also the bit about flying a "rumour" kite and then doesn't particularly like it when his kite is shot down in flames.

Basically - just stop making a pickle out of yourself ...

Go you red, black & white warriors
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

yes and the devils advocate has two horns so you may have missed the double message
you are not Gen Y - so mostly useless
still plenty of decent talk - so loser numpty
off season - so ton of salty stupidity

Seeya
Saintmatt
SS Life Member

sunsaint wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 5:01pm yes and the devils advocate has two horns so you may have missed the double message
you are not Gen Y - so mostly useless
still plenty of decent talk - so loser numpty
off season - so ton of salty stupidity
If I happened to miss a double message in anything that SC has posted then, I'm actually pretty ok with that.
Not sure what leads you to believe I'm not Gen Y but it's either a compliment or otherwise. Either way - I still think I'm likely to sleep without worrying about that.
If Mav going to North on $700K is decent talk - I'm all for it. Sooner the better. Bit rich when it's lifted from a FB rumour page though. That makes it about as authoritative as everything Parkey posts what he/she's heard on SEN 30 seconds after it originally aired.
Off season. Kill me.

Go you red, black & white warriors
bigred
Saintsational Legend

This whole thread made me laugh my arse off.

Even sent the Mav meme to a few.

Fkn hilarious.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

fugazi wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 2:56pm I assumed "sauces" was part of the ironical pisstake.
It obviously got past your initial scan of the article, again, assuming that is where you heard about this "rumour".

Either way to lend any credo to the idea that a club would offer Mav Weller 700k and a 4 year contract....regardless of the "sauce" of your rumour......hardly makes you the winner here Stonecold.

Own it, have a laugh, move on.
That's what I was actually expecting Lazar to do, as he usually displays a sense of humour.

Hey Lazar, yes, I also reckon that you've been scammed. But hey, welcome to a bloody big club. I'm a member. :)

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Moods
Saintsational Legend

Devilhead wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 4:28pm
The_President wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 3:35pm
fugazi wrote: Thu 30 Aug 2018 2:56pm I assumed "sauces" was part of the ironical pisstake.
It obviously got past your initial scan of the article, again, assuming that is where you heard about this "rumour".

Either way to lend any credo to the idea that a club would offer Mav Weller 700k and a 4 year contract....regardless of the "sauce" of your rumour......hardly makes you the winner here Stonecold.

Finally someone who isn’t 65 and has no idea of the world we live in. Engagement & clicks = $$. FB pages are now resumes. Cheers for the views Stoney.
Engagement & clicks = money ........ and yet you quite happily just told everyone that the site is a load of crapola

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you ........ the idiotic and desperate future of the human race!!! :shock:
The whole site is a piss take though. That's the point of it. That's what a meme is. That's why it said 'sauce' rather than source. Nothing on the site is serious and ppl who read it, read it for a laugh - not to glean serious news. It would be like saying Travis Cloke is being sussed out by the saints to make a comeback.

I can't believe anyone has to explain this. It's called humour, whether you think it's funny or not. Repeating it as half serious on a Saints forum - now that's humorous :lol:

The_President
Club Player

Moods wrote: Sat 01 Sep 2018 11:37am

Finally someone who isn’t 65 and has no idea of the world we live in. Engagement & clicks = $$. FB pages are now resumes. Cheers for the views Stoney.
Engagement & clicks = money ........ and yet you quite happily just told everyone that the site is a load of crapola

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you ........ the idiotic and desperate future of the human race!!! :shock:
The whole site is a piss take though. That's the point of it. That's what a meme is. That's why it said 'sauce' rather than source. Nothing on the site is serious and ppl who read it, read it for a laugh - not to glean serious news. It would be like saying Travis Cloke is being sussed out by the saints to make a comeback.

I can't believe anyone has to explain this. It's called humour, whether you think it's funny or not. Repeating it as half serious on a Saints forum - now that's humorous :lol:

:D :)

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote: Sat 01 Sep 2018 11:37am

What I find humorous are people that find piss take trade sites humorous

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

This is hilarious!

Doing some catch up reading.
Funniest thing I have read on here for a long, long time :lol:

Yes, Stoney posted this as a rumour, but there is no reference to the source what so ever.

I have not always agreed with Stoney, and had some fun banter with him which has always been in good spirit, but I have always enjoyed Stoney's input.

In this instance Stoney, you have been played and taken down game set and match, have a laugh, own it and move on.

I think the reference to calling out a poster, challenging a poster and referencing a clubhouse etc is below you Stoney, grin and bare it and move on.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.