Delisted FA's

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stonecold
SS Life Member

Re: Delisted FA's

Dave McNamara wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 10:52pm No offence taken. :)

Unders (or not) for your mate, Lazar? The draft pick/s received from the E-girls, taken in isolation, was unders, IMHO. I reckon that the fact that we got to put that towards securing Hannebery masks this fact.

Also whilst I'm at it, (along with what the Saudis did with Bluthy's remains), you haven't told us yet, your assessment of Pierce and Marshall(?) Ta.
Pierce no!!!!!

Marshall, yes, but only as a forward and relief Ruckman!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote: Thu 15 Nov 2018 8:21am
cwrcyn wrote: Thu 15 Nov 2018 8:15am Hickey, 5 times as many score involvements than Longer, twice as many marks, 3 times as many contested marks, 8 times as many shots on goal, nearly 3 times as many possessions, 2/3 of hit outs to advantage. Go to Footywire and compare the stats over their careers. It's there in black and white. Go and compare Longer versus all the other ruckman in the league. Spend a couple of hours analysing it. You'll see that Longer is one of the worst, or if not the worst ruckman in the league. Outside of hit-outs (and he's below average in this, too), in alll other aspects of his game he's stone motherless last.
The important people thought he is worth keeping, stats matter for nothing obviously!!!!!

I'll go with the 'inner sanctum' decisions thanks, not the stats or wanna be 'experts'!!!!!
What? The inner sanctum that has delivered so much. The head coach who keeps backing Billy and has some of our young players going backward in their development and has the team finishing in 16th after a five year rebuild.

Yep, we should trust them and ignore the stats

stonecold
SS Life Member

Scollop wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 12:07am
stonecold wrote: Thu 15 Nov 2018 8:21am
cwrcyn wrote: Thu 15 Nov 2018 8:15am Hickey, 5 times as many score involvements than Longer, twice as many marks, 3 times as many contested marks, 8 times as many shots on goal, nearly 3 times as many possessions, 2/3 of hit outs to advantage. Go to Footywire and compare the stats over their careers. It's there in black and white. Go and compare Longer versus all the other ruckman in the league. Spend a couple of hours analysing it. You'll see that Longer is one of the worst, or if not the worst ruckman in the league. Outside of hit-outs (and he's below average in this, too), in alll other aspects of his game he's stone motherless last.
The important people thought he is worth keeping, stats matter for nothing obviously!!!!!

I'll go with the 'inner sanctum' decisions thanks, not the stats or wanna be 'experts'!!!!!
What? The inner sanctum that has delivered so much. The head coach who keeps backing Billy and has some of our young players going backward in their development and has the team finishing in 16th after a five year rebuild.

Yep, we should trust them and ignore the stats
Your opinion, your entitled to it, I still have trust in the club and staff (inner sanctum), as I said, your entitled to your opinion as am I. Too many negative so-called supporters on here for my liking, each to their own though!!!!!

Good luck and I sincerely hope you can find some positives regarding our club!!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯