Dermot our new goal kicking coach

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Vazelos
Club Player

Re: Dermot our new goal kicking coach

Dermie has come at a good time it’s an area of weakness at the moment with McCartin our and only Bruce and Membrey playing as talls and even then Membrey is below 190cm.
He will put some time into Max King at the early stage of his career which will be brilliant for him he is our most valuable asset and he will make up for the pick on Mc Cartin.

saint6709
Club Player

I think it’s brilliant - we have a young list - last year the confidence was so shot we really couldn’t have gone into any game expecting to win

This year the new coaching staff have obviously brought a lot of expertise that has helped confidence but I am thinking that having sporting legends working with the group must push confidence and enthusiasm through the roof

Slaters appointment was inspired I recon and now Dermie - its brilliant !

The performances on the weekend are showing the buy in of the players - I think the club is starting to become a good news story - a big name recruit is definately going to look at us differently to how they would have last year

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Dermie knows his forward craft. Knows how to work as a forward unit. Knows how to win or square one on ones for crumbs. Very good to have him on board.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

double post :shock: :shock:

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"