Ratts targetting Saints job

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Ratts targetting Saints job

Regardless of whether he wins or loses the remaining 4 games. The big question for him or anyone else, in regards to getting the job or not should be: How does he plan to take us to the next level? What's his vision and plan in relation to our List? How will he deploy a forward line including Max King? etc.

These are the key questions, how we go in the last four games is a tiny part of it.

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

saintsRrising wrote: Wed 31 Jul 2019 1:04pm I reckon Ratts is having his most important interview this Saturday. A credible performance in Adelaide against the Crows will see him as the man to beat.

Whereas if we regress against an out of form Crows with a shocker and our Coaching Panel will start having second thoughts.
Good call. Given that hole of a city has been our footy graveyard for most of this decade - a solid showing playing attacking and tactically astute footy would be a big feather in Ratts' cap.

Go you red, black & white warriors
SAINT-LEE
Club Player

saynta wrote: Mon 29 Jul 2019 9:53pm
SAINT-LEE wrote: Mon 29 Jul 2019 8:23pm Let's see how Ratts feels after we get beat by 50 points at Adelaide.
Won't happen.
I'm so glad my prediction was lousy. Maybe Im onto something?
Here's my scenario for a win this week:

I see game. I see Saints getting fleeced.

I cry and moan like a little bitch.

I get on forum and predict doom.

We win.