Channel 9 News...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

IcanKickit
Club Player

My wife has met Loreen, and speaks very highly of her as a no bullshyte type person that would see through any lies or coverups.

Enough for me.

i also know loreen personally and through a professional connection.

she's straight down the line... as her 'work' demands.

there's nothing in it.

saintsfooty : 'Nothing wrong with that. Infact, it is brilliant to have everyone embracing it.'
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

I wasn't going to add to this thread as I thought it was dying a natural death but now it's been sparked again I wanted to add another observation regarding this beat up...

Did you see the Nine reporter outside the Brighton CIU after ESD had done their raid on it's offices? He stood there and starting listing all the items of 'evidence' that ESD had failed to locate. I find it hard to believe that after ESD finished their search that they would take time to speak with the reporter and let him know what was found and what wasn't...surely all that is privvy to their ongoing investigation. If true, if they did tell the media of their findings then the Victoria Police's own watchdog has some serious issues in the way they conduct themselves.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Ghost Like wrote:I wasn't going to add to this thread as I thought it was dying a natural death but now it's been sparked again I wanted to add another observation regarding this beat up...

Did you see the Nine reporter outside the Brighton CIU after ESD had done their raid on it's offices? He stood there and starting listing all the items of 'evidence' that ESD had failed to locate. I find it hard to believe that after ESD finished their search that they would take time to speak with the reporter and let him know what was found and what wasn't...surely all that is privvy to their ongoing investigation. If true, if they did tell the media of their findings then the Victoria Police's own watchdog has some serious issues in the way they conduct themselves.
Or maybe the Ch9 'source' knew what they weren't going to find?

bozza1980
Club Player

bigred wrote:Meh this ain't going anywhere.
True.

Very flimsy, sensationalistic reporting.

However the unwashed masses just read the headlines and the inference.

So regardless of the fact that this is a nothing story, it confirms for many that Milney is guilty and not only that the club is guilty of some kind of conspiracy.

So again we have seen trial by media, characters assasinated and then the slow death of the story. Unfortunately the damage has been done and can't be undone.

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Makes last weeks song and dance by channel Nine and the Herald Sun stink even more...

What was it that Damien Barrett said? "Looking more and more likely to be charged" or something like that.....

Does anyone hold these guys accountable?

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:Makes last weeks song and dance by channel Nine and the Herald Sun stink even more...

What was it that Damien Barrett said? "Looking more and more likely to be charged" or something like that.....

Barrett is a loose cannon with an appalling reputation among his peers. Ignore him. Serial journalistic pest.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
bozza1980
Club Player

bigred wrote:Makes last weeks song and dance by channel Nine and the Herald Sun stink even more...

In short, no.

The bigger the claim the bigger the audience.

In the end half the audience watch enthralled half enraged, either way they are watching.

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote: Does anyone hold these guys accountable?
We do.

If we read their articles, and buy their papers we are giving them the thumbs up.

The only way they are going to be unpopular with their boss is if no one reads their shiit.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Mr Magic wrote:
Ghost Like wrote:I wasn't going to add to this thread as I thought it was dying a natural death but now it's been sparked again I wanted to add another observation regarding this beat up...

Who is to say it was ESD?

How about the Office of Police Integrity doing the talking and not ESD?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

Or even a disaffected former police detective?

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

Or even a disaffected former police detective?
According to the journalist it was ESD...that though is obviously worth of the steam off his.... Regardless, whether it's ESD, OPI or a disgruntled former member, it still stinks & one or all of those groups are complicite if only for their own agendas at the expense of using high profile footballers & a poor girl's memories for their own agendas.