Faaaarrkkk...... (Sex media beat-up thread)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rexy
SS Life Member

markp wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote: Then, if paternity is proven, I believe the papa involved will be encouraged to volunteer assistance.
He wont need to volunteer, he'll be legally obliged to help support the kid.

But you're right about the rest... everyone has been cleared of any wrong doing, yet people are still trying to blame.

It's pretty odd, and it says more about them than it does about any of the parties involved.
Spot on Mark, its over guys move on, nothing to see here.

Maybe this year?
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

claystreet wrote:I stand by my opinion of her seeing as i know the truth and this all goes well behond facebook and no they arnt modelling site pics they are very tacky near nude pics, pages and pages of them touting herself internationaly, not that i sat there and viewed much of it as she does SFA for me other that to curdle my blood. And plugger wtf would you know about morals etc your too busy living in fantasy land on a footy forum.

Her banter with men on these sites leaves alot to be desired, no innocent little school girl here who just happened to get duffed, shes lucky she aint a dog or her litter would be one of everyones. The girl is well bought up and is of pvt school stock so lets not keep blaming society shes had a pretty good go in life not wanting for anything.

And no i wasnt born in the 40's i was born in the 50's and from the age of 8 i was running the streets of St Kilda looking after myself as i had no one else, i ran errands to the SP bookmakers for the hookers to make a penny here and there and alot of these girls were like big sisters too me so dont talk to me about morals, i have seem plenty of immoral.

Never once in my life have i run fowl of the law, my only mistake in life was letting the govt make me a ward of the states. Its not society that makes the person, the person makes the person, make your bed you lay in it. I went onto become an elite athlete in my field and a father at a young age with a girl whod been with me for 3 years, so i have been there done that.

I have 2 kids, 1 daughter 1 son and 6 grandkids 5 of those are girls so all you moral toting goody goodies need to live some and learn some. If i saw my daughter parading herself like she was in a cattle auction i would have certainly had more than a few words to say about that.

I dont sympathise with the players, they are knuckle heads but if shes going to throw herslef around like i have learnt she does, well the old saying if the cap fits wear it. I hope if she keeps the kid she teaches it some morals but i have a feeling this wont happen, keeping the kid that is.

The person who showed and told me about the girl was my 18yo female niece not some school boy with his hand down his dacks.

And no it wasnt the girl who put the players in but its funny how someone who was so tough and self confident couldnt look after herself in a crisis, hope she learns by her mistakes and becomes a better person, but the fact still is there that she bought it all on herself.
What are her mistakes. I only see one, not using birth control. Took about judgemental. I hope no one in your family has pictures of themselves on facebook in bikini's

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

plugger66 wrote: People had sex so she is a sl*t and the guys are hero's.
Well let's try and at least give the appearance of being accurate, I don't think anyone has called the guys hero's, the general choice seems to be idiots and dickheads! But let's nop tlet the factds get in the way of good rant on behalf of some young female who legs appear to be like a 7/11.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
Well let's try and at least give the appearance of being accurate, I don't think anyone has called the guys hero's, the general choice seems to be idiots and dickheads! But let's nop tlet the factds get in the way of good rant on behalf of some young female who legs appear to be like a 7/11.
I rest my case.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:
claystreet wrote:I stand by my opinion of her seeing as i know the truth and this all goes well behond facebook and no they arnt modelling site pics they are very tacky near nude pics, pages and pages of them touting herself internationaly, not that i sat there and viewed much of it as she does SFA for me other that to curdle my blood. And plugger wtf would you know about morals etc your too busy living in fantasy land on a footy forum.

Her banter with men on these sites leaves alot to be desired, no innocent little school girl here who just happened to get duffed, shes lucky she aint a dog or her litter would be one of everyones. The girl is well bought up and is of pvt school stock so lets not keep blaming society shes had a pretty good go in life not wanting for anything.

And no i wasnt born in the 40's i was born in the 50's and from the age of 8 i was running the streets of St Kilda looking after myself as i had no one else, i ran errands to the SP bookmakers for the hookers to make a penny here and there and alot of these girls were like big sisters too me so dont talk to me about morals, i have seem plenty of immoral.

Never once in my life have i run fowl of the law, my only mistake in life was letting the govt make me a ward of the states. Its not society that makes the person, the person makes the person, make your bed you lay in it. I went onto become an elite athlete in my field and a father at a young age with a girl whod been with me for 3 years, so i have been there done that.

I have 2 kids, 1 daughter 1 son and 6 grandkids 5 of those are girls so all you moral toting goody goodies need to live some and learn some. If i saw my daughter parading herself like she was in a cattle auction i would have certainly had more than a few words to say about that.

I dont sympathise with the players, they are knuckle heads but if shes going to throw herslef around like i have learnt she does, well the old saying if the cap fits wear it. I hope if she keeps the kid she teaches it some morals but i have a feeling this wont happen, keeping the kid that is.

The person who showed and told me about the girl was my 18yo female niece not some school boy with his hand down his dacks.

And no it wasnt the girl who put the players in but its funny how someone who was so tough and self confident couldnt look after herself in a crisis, hope she learns by her mistakes and becomes a better person, but the fact still is there that she bought it all on herself.
What are her mistakes. I only see one, not using birth control. Took about judgemental. I hope no one in your family has pictures of themselves on facebook in bikini's
I agree with plugger.

No one is debating her motives or what she gets up to in her private life. My issue with you is the terms you used to describe this young woman. You even made a comparison between her and a dog FFS! Would you label or refer to a man as such? NO. So yes, you are a prehistoric relic. Your 6 page spiel doesn't change.

This is a young girl that is being crucified online and offline and has had to resort to going to the police for protection. Just take a moment and reflect on how you would feel if that was one of your own grand daughters. You may think your grand children are holier than thou, but I will let you in on a secret. They ain't telling you everything....... :wink:

Fortius Quo Fidelius
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

True Believer wrote:
Lovely way to talk about a young girl. Tell me, what do you call a man that will sleep with numerous people? Do you have a similar type of derogatory term for him? Or do you keep your contempt and lack of respect just for women?

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Wrote for Luck
Club Player

My only post on this subject is to say there is a lot of hate out there directed at a young girl. This type of thing happens constantly - young men and high school girls, pregnancies etc... The real issue is the way it's been escalated imo - Principal has ended up putting such a spotlight on this girl. I however understand that as a talking point it is valid due to the publicity/player risk, but if we never knew about it, would we all be better off?

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

Promiscuity is fine - that's a choice ... but the issue of keeping sex safe or not shouldn't be a choice.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

If pvt means private well she definetly doesn't go to a private school.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93