Max King Rising Star

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Re: Max King Rising Star

Ghost Like wrote: Fri 21 Aug 2020 10:13pm
remboy wrote: Fri 21 Aug 2020 8:21pm
Goose is king wrote: Fri 21 Aug 2020 8:16pm What was Max’s ankle injury last year was it that “syndesmosis”?
From memory that sounds right. Not that I have any idea what it means.
A badly sprained ankle I believe.
https://www.3aw.com.au/st-kilda-says-ma ... some-knee/

And gun recruit Max King has hurt his ankle, not knee as initially feared.

The Saints revealed on Monday their No.4 draft pick from last year had suffered a syndesmosis injury to his right ankle.

He’ll spend a “few weeks” on the sidelines.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
johnearljames
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Sat 22 Aug 2020 1:22pm
johnearljames wrote: Wed 19 Aug 2020 6:11pm Max King will be our no 1 player by the age of 23. Calling it now.

So an athletic 206cm guy who runs like the wind and is skilled but hasn't played in 2 years off the back of in juries, bursts onto the AFL scene and shows glimpses of brilliance like carving up an AA defender in what should have been a 5 goal 1/4 will be our best player in 4 years time and you're calling it now.

To be fair you are not really going out on a limb there johnearljames.
What. Will I lose my house over this or something because I think he'll be our best player and called it?
He is going to have some competition and injuries could hit the Winx anytime and ruin his career.

Want to watch the most boring and devious thing on television and probably in mankind's history, then tune into a daily live press conference at 11am.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

johnearljames wrote: Sat 22 Aug 2020 1:39pm
johnearljames wrote: Wed 19 Aug 2020 6:11pm Max King will be our no 1 player by the age of 23. Calling it now.

So an athletic 206cm guy who runs like the wind and is skilled but hasn't played in 2 years off the back of in juries, bursts onto the AFL scene and shows glimpses of brilliance like carving up an AA defender in what should have been a 5 goal 1/4 will be our best player in 4 years time and you're calling it now.

What. Will I lose my house over this or something because I think he'll be our best player and called it?
He is going to have some competition and injuries could hit the Winx anytime and ruin his career.
No he's right Joffs...freedom of speech allows anyone to talk crap on here , if anyone wishes to make outlandish or the bleeding obvious type statements with impunity,
this is the place :)
Ted was good at that :)

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote: Sat 22 Aug 2020 1:46pm

No he's right Joffs...freedom of speech allows anyone to talk crap on here , if anyone wishes to make outlandish or the bleeding obvious type statements with impunity,
You're right Firey, what happened to that Ted guy anyway, did he get permanently banned?
What a complete f#cking moron, glad he's not around anymore!

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

and injuries could hit the Winx anytime and ruin his career.
There's a bright way of looking at things to safeguard a prediction.

johnearljames
Club Player

Ghost Like wrote: Sat 22 Aug 2020 1:55pm
and injuries could hit the Winx anytime and ruin his career.
There's a bright way of looking at things to safeguard a prediction.
It must be a rainy day outside. 😄

Want to watch the most boring and devious thing on television and probably in mankind's history, then tune into a daily live press conference at 11am.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Sat 22 Aug 2020 1:52pm

You're right Firey, what happened to that Ted guy anyway, did he get permanently banned?
:wink:

saynta
Saintsational Legend

That's exactly how I feel about a couple of real shitbags who are no longer with us and who don't need the notoriety of their names being mentioned. Ted isn't one of them either.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Sat 22 Aug 2020 3:11pm

That's exactly how I feel about a couple of real shitbags who are no longer with us and who don't need the notoriety of their names being mentioned. Ted isn't one of them either.
well guess you are happy he is still around...but you'd be the only one.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote: Sun 23 Aug 2020 12:25am
saynta wrote: Sat 22 Aug 2020 3:11pm

well guess you are happy he is still around...but you'd be the only one.
I can't ever remember any of his posts and therefore don't recall having a run him with him. Can't say I have can't say I haven't ashe left no impression on me at all. Don't know if he is still around and care even f****** less. On the other hand that couple of s*** bags I mentioned......