Duthie is writing a "Tell All" book...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Re: Duthie is writing a "Tell All" book...

It’s funny... when all of this stuff went down - original scandal, then the photos etc I was actually overseas in the UK meeting the in-laws. Getting all of my footy stuff here at that time... I actually found it quite hard to follow exactly what had happened and by the time I returned, the story had died down remarkably.

A result is that I don’t have as much vitriol about what the club went through as I wasn’t here to witness it..
But the other part to highlight is just how much say we as a consumer have over what are big stories by supporting the publications that promote them

Immature teenage/adult lady in sex scandal and releases nude pictures is not a story that would make me tune into the news, buy a paper, write or call into a show etc

I remember down the line KD was hosted on a Fox radio segment in response to what happened and I stopped listening immediately. Changed the dial... who wants to hear this

By supporting the publications that post this crap... you’re essentially adding fuel to the fire and you’re making it viable for any attention bigger that wants their 2min to pull stunts like this. Quite literally you’re voting with your wallets

Posting the garbage HS articles about KD here and complaining about how shameless she is just mind boggling logic... if there was no interest there is no story... there’s a story are choosing to make it one. Some ppl really need to wake up to themselves