30-14

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Re: 30-14

kosifantutti wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 7:37am I know this is a bit radical, but I’ll wait until the end of the game to form an opinion on how the umpires performed.
Why do that when you can go into the game with a pre-determined narrative and spend the whole time looking for confirmation bias?

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 7:37am I know this is a bit radical, but I’ll wait until the end of the game to form an opinion on how the umpires performed.
You can get a head start just by knowing that prick Foot will be one of the maggots umpiring the game. :evil: :twisted:

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 10:16am
You can get a head start just by knowing that prick Foot will be one of the maggots umpiring the game. :evil: :twisted:
Similar to reading the form guide you know whats coming.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

StPeter wrote: Thu 25 Mar 2021 9:42pm Prepare for the worst with the umpiring again this week.

Nick Foot officiating Saints v Melb.
Do you know and have a personal issue with Nick Foot?

I had never heard of him prior to your constant berating of him on this site.

Also the bulls*** you have written about Foot including but not limited to:

- 12 to 0 frees v North which turned out to be totally fabricated
- And the 9 frees within 20 meters of goal against the dogs?

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

Similar to reading the form guide you know whats coming.
:D
that made me cackle out loud

very good

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
StPeter
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 11:41am
StPeter wrote: Thu 25 Mar 2021 9:42pm Prepare for the worst with the umpiring again this week.

I do not have any personal issues with him. I know nothing about his personal life.
I just observed along, with many other supporters, on the day some years ago when 9 frees were awarded to RICHMOND in their forward 50 mostly by Foot. He was responsible for a much imbalanced free kick count. We did not receive one free in our forward 50 and went down by around 3 goals from memory. The umpires and in particular Foot had a huge influence on that day. I have observed his performances since and without exception his free kick count against St KiIlda has been lopsided. Hopefully it might all change this week. I am not the only supporter who is aware of this situation. Many others have made comments over the years on this forum and others about Foot and his anti-StKIlda bias. The club did not dispute my data when I emailed them about it but said they are not in a position to comment.

And if you are going to quote me please get your facts correct.
Last edited by StPeter on Fri 26 Mar 2021 1:14pm, edited 1 time in total.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

StPeter wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 12:50pm

I do not have any personal issues with him. I know nothing about his personal life.
I just observed along, with many other supporters, on the day some years ago when he awarded 9 frees to RICHMOND in their forward 50 and a very much imbalanced free kick count. We did not receive one free in our forward 50 and went down by around 3 goals from memory. The umpires and in particular Foot had a huge influence on that day. I have observed his performances since and without exception his free kick count against St KiIlda has been lopsided. Hopefully it might all change this week. I am not the only supporter who is aware of this situation. Many others have made comments over the years on this forum and others about Foot and his anti-StKIlda bias. The club did not dispute my data when I emailed them about it but said they are not in a position to comment.

Don't question the Oracle.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 1:13pm

I just observed along, with many other supporters, on the day some years ago when he awarded 9 frees to RICHMOND in their forward 50 and a very much imbalanced free kick count. We did not receive one free in our forward 50 and went down by around 3 goals from memory. The umpires and in particular Foot had a huge influence on that day. I have observed his performances since and without exception his free kick count against St KiIlda has been lopsided. Hopefully it might all change this week. I am not the only supporter who is aware of this situation. Many others have made comments over the years on this forum and others about Foot and his anti-StKIlda bias. The club did not dispute my data when I emailed them about it but said they are not in a position to comment.

St Peter can question me all he likes Curly as he gets payed enough and doesn’t feel I’m the soul voice of the forum.

I just don’t allow illiterate, semi retarded, self obsessed morons to question me 👍
Last edited by Joffa Burns on Fri 26 Mar 2021 2:01pm, edited 2 times in total.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

I just observed along, with many other supporters, on the day some years ago when 9 frees were awarded to RICHMOND in their forward 50 mostly by Foot. He was responsible for a much imbalanced free kick count. We did not receive one free in our forward 50 and went down by around 3 goals from memory. The umpires and in particular Foot had a huge influence on that day. I have observed his performances since and without exception his free kick count against St KiIlda has been lopsided. Hopefully it might all change this week. I am not the only supporter who is aware of this situation. Many others have made comments over the years on this forum and others about Foot and his anti-StKIlda bias. The club did not dispute my data when I emailed them about it but said they are not in a position to comment.

Where were you mis-quoted?
The 9 free reference to the dogs has a question mark?
So it was the Tigers, and that is your opinion.

You absolutely bullshitted about the 12-0 count as one of the guys on here watched the replay and called you out.
I will find the post when I have spare time and attach it.

And your reference to the email to the club, how many half baked emails from misinformed supporters with a chip on their shoulder do you think they receive each week?

Are they going to piss off a supporter by telling you you have no clue or appease you with a “no comment” to soften the blow.

They probably shared your email around the club admin and pissed themselves laughing.

I reiterate, had never heard of Nick Foot until you posted the 12-0 free kick post on this site as if it were fact and you were proven to have fabricated that information.

You also make statements such as lopsided free kick counts against us by Foot, I wish to be educated so please share or post a link to the sites that record this data that you state as fact.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 1:49pm
CURLY wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 1:13pm

St Peter can question me all he likes Curly as he gets payed enough and doesn’t feel I’m the soul voice of the forum.

I just don’t allow illiterate, semi retarded, self obsessed morons to question me 👍

Yeah nice Oracle. :D

StPeter
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 1:58pm

Where were you mis-quoted?
The 9 free reference to the dogs has a question mark?
So it was the Tigers, and that is your opinion.

You absolutely bullshitted about the 12-0 count as one of the guys on here watched the replay and called you out.
I will find the post when I have spare time and attach it.

And your reference to the email to the club, how many half baked emails from misinformed supporters with a chip on their shoulder do you think they receive each week?

Are they going to piss off a supporter by telling you you have no clue or appease you with a “no comment” to soften the blow.

They probably shared your email around the club admin and pissed themselves laughing.

I reiterate, had never heard of Nick Foot until you posted the 12-0 free kick post on this site as if it were fact and you were proven to have fabricated that information.

You also make statements such as lopsided free kick counts against us by Foot, I wish to be educated so please share or post a link to the sites that record this data that you state as fact.
From memory the free kick count against North was disputed by two to StKilda that day. If this is correct, it was still extremely lopsided. I was only one of many supporters who voiced their opinion about that umpiring performance.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

I remember Carlton fans being quite displeased with the extremely lopsided free kick count by a certain ex-St Kilda-player-now-umpire in a game against us.

Don't think anyone wrote emails to the club complaining about the quality of umpiring with that one!

saynta
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 3:27pm I remember Carlton fans being quite displeased with the extremely lopsided free kick count by a certain ex-St Kilda-player-now-umpire in a game against us.

Don't think anyone wrote emails to the club complaining about the quality of umpiring with that one!
I don't believe it. Dudley commenting adversely on a maggot. Oh, hang on. He's an ex saints player who someone claims was favouring the saints. Yeah, same old. Makes sense if you are not really a saints supporter.

He forgot to mention however that at one stage early on Fisher was banned from umpiring saints matches because he was too afraid to award a free kick to anyone wearing red, white and black.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 4:07pm
The_Dud wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 3:27pm I remember Carlton fans being quite displeased with the extremely lopsided free kick count by a certain ex-St Kilda-player-now-umpire in a game against us.

I don't believe it. Dudley commenting adversely on a maggot. Oh, hang on. He's an ex saints player who someone claims was favouring the saints. Yeah, same old. Makes sense if you are not really a saints supporter.

He forgot to mention however that at one stage early on Fisher was banned from umpiring saints matches because he was too afraid to award a free kick to anyone wearing red, white and black.
You quoting me again saynta? I feel like it's getting a bit 'Single White Female' in here! :D

I forgot to mention that maybe because it never happened? If i'm wrong, feel free to post a link or any other kind of proof...

Just imagine if we were playing a team and one of their ex-players was umpiring that match, I think this forum would implode!!

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

I'm still waiting on proof of the Fisher game like almost everyone else. Doubt he'd umpire a Saints game again if it was true.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 4:52pm
saynta wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 4:07pm

You quoting me again saynta? I feel like it's getting a bit 'Single White Female' in here! :D

I forgot to mention that maybe because it never happened? If i'm wrong, feel free to post a link or any other kind of proof...

Just imagine if we were playing a team and one of their ex-players was umpiring that match, I think this forum would implode!!
Well, I not surprised that you are:

A. Single
B. White
C. Female.

Stands to reason actually. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 9:17am
Why do that when you can go into the game with a pre-determined narrative and spend the whole time looking for confirmation bias?
Come on guys, don’t spoil Curly’s week.

He spent Monday to Wednesday googling alternate words for cheat, cheater and cheating and two days arguing with his ability carer that a cheetah and an umpire were two different animals.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 5:29pm
The_Dud wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 9:17am
Come on guys, don’t spoil Curly’s week.

He spent Monday to Wednesday googling alternate words for cheat, cheater and cheating and two days arguing with his ability carer that a cheetah and an umpire were two different animals.
Nice work again Oracle.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

i buried our dog today

play nice ... in remembrance

she was good dog
... had us all very well trained

we did the listening
she did the directing

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 7:25pm i buried our dog today

she was good dog

we did the listening
she did the directing
Sorry to hear that.

A loss of a family member is a sad day.

Vale to your little girl.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 9:13pm
asiu wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 7:25pm i buried our dog today

she was good dog

we did the listening
she did the directing
Sorry to hear that.

A loss of a family member is a sad day.

Vale to your little girl.
Plus one

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Did Brisbane just lose a game because an umpire didn’t pay an obvious free 5 metres out from goal in the last 20 seconds?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 10:33pm Did Brisbane just lose a game because an umpire didn’t pay an obvious free 5 metres out from goal in the last 20 seconds?
Yep. They were robbed. Just goes to prove that who ever the maggot lover was who said that umpires never decide games was clearly talking out of their f****** arse. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

That maggot should be stood down for either being gutless or being a cats supporter. Disgraceful.

PS Gary Rohan should get 2 to 3 weeks.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 10:40pm
Mr Magic wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 10:33pm Did Brisbane just lose a game because an umpire didn’t pay an obvious free 5 metres out from goal in the last 20 seconds?
Yep. They were robbed. Just goes to prove that who ever the maggot lover was who said that umpires never decide games was clearly talking out of their f****** arse. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

That maggot should be stood down for either being gutless or being a cats supporter. Disgraceful.

Fun fact: A goal is worth the same amount of points whether it’s the first or last minute of the game.

The big question is, was the decision worse than the incorrect decision that handed us the game last week?

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 10:40pm

Also got the lead back thanks to a soft free to selwood / and a 50 cos zorko told the ump what he thought of that decision. Then another soft one on the wing which lead to the ball going deep . Which they were then good enough to score from .
You'd have to be pissed off if you were a lions fan

In red white and black from 73