Hickey, Bruce and Hind

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Re: Hickey, Bruce and Hind

Heard on the TV that Sydney has put over 2400 kids through their development academy!!!

That’s a huge effort and massive for football in NSW

Only a dozen or so have graduated to play Senior AFL footy

Such a huge investment in the code up there deserves its rewards.

Also
How many of the senior AFL players are from Albury? I don’t think many... if any??

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 6:30pm
saynta wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 6:02pm Bruce a better footballer than Carlisle? Highly debatable.

Plays one good game and all if a sudden he is A Grade. Not f****** likely.
Who said Bruce was A grade?
He’s been a solid C - B grader for many seasons.

Carslile can’t get a game In rounds 1 & 2 with no Ryder or Marshall, while Bruce is picked in a currently far better team than ours. Ratten preferred a flanker sized debutant to Carslile as a key back.

At their best, perhaps Carslile. Right now Bruce over him every day of the week.
Jake is still with thesaints and getting a game while Bruce the goose was given the flick.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

B.M wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 7:25pm Heard on the TV that Sydney has put over 2400 kids through their development academy!!!

Also
How many of the senior AFL players are from Albury? I don’t think many... if any??

Any system that hands one club an advantage is unacceptable. Swans finish top two and get a kid rated in the top 3.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

B.M wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 7:25pm Heard on the TV that Sydney has put over 2400 kids through their development academy!!!

Also
Spot on, having lived part time in Sydney for 9 years I have seen their development program through kids we know. I remember being at national athletics meet at Homebush in 2016 and the Swans had three representatives there talking to all the gun NSW athletes.

Same will happen with the Suns in the next 10 years, they offer academy positions to any and all gun athletes despite not playing AFL.

Lastly on the Albury comment, that is just Curly bullshitting as usual, the guy is a halfwit who believes his own bulls***. None of the academy players are from Albury in fact I think that zone is GWS.

Curly 😂😂😂😂😂

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
B.M
Saintsational Legend

They still have to come up with the draft points with a 20% discount to secure that player

If we are talking Mills, he was bid on at number 3 so Sydney had to match that offer and give up their first selection and then some to secure him.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

B.M wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 9:14pm They still have to come up with the draft points with a 20% discount to secure that player

If we are talking Mills, he was bid on at number 3 so Sydney had to match that offer and give up their first selection and then some to secure him.
It’s an advantage, but it’s not a free hit.
They have worked the academy hard and developed the game in a rugby state.

Now the moaners want to bitch because they’ve grabbed some good kids. WTF?

If we worked our NGA and produced some guns would anyone be complaining?

The COLA was removed and fair enough, from the academy they are reaping the reward of hard work.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
B.M
Saintsational Legend

Sydney actually offered to remove themselves from the draft

Denying themselves to elite talent out of football states

To have sole access to kids they developed in NSW
It was denied because it comprised the draft too much, but that’s how much faith they have in their development academy

Good on them

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

B.M wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 9:14pm They still have to come up with the draft points with a 20% discount to secure that player

Giving up three s*** draft picks to get a gun kid is a price anyone would pay. Heeney Mills Blakey were all gained with Sydney pushing for premierships.

Oracle you arsehat I did correct myself by posting Albury is GWS zoned. Hardly a area foreign to AFL football.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 9:26pm

Giving up three s*** draft picks to get a gun kid is a price anyone would pay. Heeney Mills Blakey were all gained with Sydney pushing for premierships.

Oracle you arsehat I did correct myself by posting Albury is GWS zoned. Hardly a area foreign to AFL football.
Lol, Mr Football Curl writes about his involvement in the AFL development programs and how knowledgeable he is about junior footy then writes how the Swans get all their academy guns through Albury when it’s not even their zone.

Curly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 9:32pm

Lol, Mr Football Curl writes about his involvement in the AFL development programs and how knowledgeable he is about junior footy then writes how the Swans get all their academy guns through Albury when it’s not even their zone.

Curly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sorry old self promoter I’ve been at the AIS and work in the private school system.

Please show me where I posted the Swans get ALL their academy guns from Albury.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 9:36pm

Curly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sorry old self promoter I’ve been at the AIS and work in the private school system.

Never said I’ve worked in the private school system, stop bullshitting Curly. You are a liar.

Have never attended AIS as an athlete, I have family who have been and currently are at the AIS.

If I wanted to self promote Curly it would be business not sport based.

Now show me where I have written I have worked in the private school sector?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 9:42pm

Curly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Never said I’ve worked in the private school system, stop bullshitting Curly. You are a liar.

Have never attended AIS as an athlete, I have family who have been and currently are at the AIS.

Cmon Oracle show me where I’ve posted Sydney get ALL their guns from Albury. You can’t you lying clown. Go take a bex and go lie down.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 9:44pm

Curly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cmon Oracle show me where I’ve posted Sydney get ALL their guns from Albury. You can’t you lying clown. Go take a bex and go lie down.
Here you go you lying moron.
CURLY wrote: Thu 08 Apr 2021 11:31pm
There getting kids from Albury and surrounds. That’s part of one of the strongest comps you’ll get.
It’s GWS zone dumb c***.

Now we’re did I write I worked in private schools f***wit?

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Someone mentioned Albury?!

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 9:45pm

Curly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

There getting kids from Albury and surrounds. That’s part of one of the strongest comps you’ll get.
It’s GWS zone dumb c***.

You said I posted they get ALL their guns from Albury. Clearly I never said that. You just made it up.

Yes as I later correct Albury is GWS zone and my point still remains.Albury and surrounding areas are AFL areas. It’s not revolutionary that these kids are making it.

Go take that bex little fella.

B.M
Saintsational Legend

I’ve gone back through the thread

Curly posted it

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 9:51pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 9:45pm

Curly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It’s GWS zone dumb c***.

You said I posted they get ALL their guns from Albury. Clearly I never said that. You just made it up.

Yes as I later correct Albury is GWS zone and my point still remains.Albury and surrounding areas are AFL areas. It’s not revolutionary that these kids are making it.

Go take that bex little fella.
Come on Curly, where did I write I worked in the private school system?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

B.M wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 9:50pm Someone mentioned Albury?!
Yes I mentioned Albury as the area is a strong AFL area competing in one of the strongest comps. It’s GWS zoned not Sydney which I corrected. The point still stands.

I will write a full page apology to the Oracle or he will raise it for the next 6 months.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

B.M wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 9:51pm I’ve gone back through the thread

Curly posted it
He sure did, Mr Football himself 😂😂😂

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

I pasted you quote moron.

Now show me where I have posted I work in the private school system?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 9:54pm

Curly posted it
Got that bex into you Oracle?

Should come watch the boys play Oracle. Tough first up with Jack Geary on crutches.The family is cursed. See what I did there Oracle.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 10:03pm

Curly posted it

Should come watch the boys play Oracle. Tough first up with Jack Geary on crutches.The family is cursed. See what I did there Oracle.
Still waiting Mr bulls***?

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Curly posted it

Still waiting Mr bulls***

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 10:07pm

Curly posted it

Go to bed you cantankerous old squeezer.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 10:11pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 09 Apr 2021 10:07pm

Curly posted it

Go to bed you cantankerous old squeezer.
You see, I actually know the answer.

I wrote I was on the board of a private school for 6 years and you are so f****** dumb you think being on the board of a private school means you work there!

For the record I have great admiration for educators and administrators in the schooling system, but I have never worked within it.

Do the board members of StKilda all work at the club?
Do the board members at Listed companies all work there?

Hahaha you are the dumbest retarded c*** I’ve ever encountered 😂😂😂

Sweet dreams Curly, I think you had a few too many head knocks in your 600 AFL senior matches.

<1 week ban for abusing and negatively commenting on another poster>