Brad Hill iis a Cancer that needs excising

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Brad Hill iis a Cancer that needs excising

Ghost Like wrote: Tue 20 Apr 2021 10:18am
Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 20 Apr 2021 12:29am
CQ SAINT wrote: Sun 18 Apr 2021 10:54am
SaintPav wrote: Sun 18 Apr 2021 10:04am If Hill’s performances continue, he should put his hand up for a 30-40% salary cut.

It's only fair!
What is his salary? According to his partner the reported $800k isn't even close.
Yes, we all tell our partners what we really earn :wink:
And how much our watches really cost :D
Yes or how much golf clubs cost.
Yeah, that cuts both ways, but have never bought golf sticks and my last watch cost $80. My thing is cars and I have 4 at the moment.

Her thing is clothes and I only have a vague idea what she earns but care even less. What's hers is hers, after years of her paying for child care and the mortgage. I have more than enough to pay all the bills.

I used to spend a small fortune on cigarettes but gave them up over 30 years ago when they hit 5 bucks a packet.

God only knows what they cost now 'cause thankfully I don't.
Last edited by saynta on Tue 20 Apr 2021 2:43pm, edited 2 times in total.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Players like Hill can be devastating in good sides, which unfortunately we are far away from at the minute.

Offensively he’s a weapon, but I think everyone, including him, know that he’s never going to be a physical/tackling machine.

I’d stick with him. I had him BOG in our win over WCE.

He needs to play to his strengths BUT work on his weaknesses.

Ratts should set him a target of making at least one tackle stick every week. If he can do that it will lift the entire side.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

It doesn't even need to be a measurement.
Each week there are moments where, to use a Grant Thomasism, where you need to "Take your turn".

It means putting yourself in harms way for the benefit of the team.
Wont happen every week. Might happen six weeks in a row. But whenever it happens, you damn well make sure you do it.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....