Footy Classified

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

St.Kenny wrote:I think it is common knowledge that "Caro' deals essentially in gossip and innuendo when commenting on football matters. Clearly a trait of a person who has little knowledge of how players can react and let themselves down (as Roo did) in the heat of battle. Gee tar and feather me for pointing out the bleedin obvious.....why are you so defensive about this matter. Are we really dealing with 'Mrs Tragic' here ???? :D

No I'm not a female and despite the accusation yesterday from Nicola69 I am not currently, nor have I ever given Robert Walls a blowjob!

St Kenny, you are the one that stated she was not worth listening to because 'she had never been on the ground'. You then in a later post intimated that only those that had played competitive footy were entitle to be listened to in their commentary/analysis of AFL footy.

Now that your mysogynist attitude has been exposed you resort to form and start belittling other posters and inferring all sorts of rubbish to obfuscate the obvious shortcomings in your arguments. :) :)

I

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:No I'm not a female and despite the accusation yesterday from Nicola69 I am not currently, nor have I ever given Robert Walls a blowjob!
I want to put that in my sig.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:No I'm not a female and despite the accusation yesterday from Nicola69 I am not currently, nor have I ever given Robert Walls a blowjob!
I would have thought that the accuser, with a nickname like that, might have been a bit of an authority themselves :P

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
evertonfc wrote:
I would have thought that the accuser, with a nickname like that, might have been a bit of an authority themselves :P
Why would you say that?
Do tell :)

I assumed that from the name Nicola the poster was a female?
I actually thought she may have been a troll but I noticed she had 40 odd posts?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:
I'm sorry, given the esteem he holds Walls in, I think it only fair that Mischa has first right of refusal on using it as part of his sig. :)

B W and R all over
SS Hall of Fame

Was that Glenn Archer on last night or a statue?

Say what you like about Wayne Carey (and everyone has), but at least he contributed to the show.

I reckon Archer went at least half an hour without muttering a word. Not the most polished of media performers.

25 minutes to make a name for yourself like you've never made before.
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

B W and R all over wrote:Was that Glenn Archer on last night or a statue?

Say what you like about Wayne Carey (and everyone has), but at least he contributed to the show.

I reckon Archer went at least half an hour without muttering a word. Not the most polished of media performers.
Totally agree!!! I like Archer, but Carey towels him up on that show.