Welcome Luke Ball

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintly_safes
Club Player

There is not a snowmans chance in hell that Luke Ball will play for St.Kilda ever again.I would like to thank him for his years of loyal service but now he has chosen to leave a home that wanted him :cry: He is no longer a sainter & the quicker we all get over it & move on , the better it will be for all parties .All the best Luke at what ever club you end up at, I only hope its not Collingwood :(

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

ace wrote:
saint75 wrote:
claystreet wrote:Malthouse says that they haven't ruled out getting Luke Ball through the pre-season draft
Melbourne has already spoken to Luke Balls' management. The only way they will get him if there is a 'gentleman's agreement' that it is understood that he will only go to Collingwood. Judd did it with Carlton (Richmond could have picked him up before Carlton), so it is not completely unrealistic that this could happen.

Will be interesting to see what happens between now and the PSD. Ross, the coaching staff and Luke will have quite a few 'meaningful' discussions I would think.

Judd was picked up by Carlton during trade week, he did not go through the pre-season draft.
Is there an echo in here or is it just me?

Stand corrected. Get the bloody drafts mixed up all the time. Oh well, Luke is screwed.....UNLESS he stays with us.
Last edited by saint75 on Sat 10 Oct 2009 1:23am, edited 1 time in total.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

surely now that the trade hasn't gone through, the best outcome is that he stays on the list...

even if only on a 1 yr contract

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Won't happen skepo, no chance.

The Boss is on an endless drive to teach our footy club that there ain't no romance - and he's right.

This club is now being driven by the right attitudes - no bastard is safe and you earn your right to wear the jumper.

We are becoming both respected and feared. And, that's precisely where we want to be.

Add that to what's starting to look like a really good development program, and we're nobody's beatables.

We're about to transition from the laughed at to the respected, if we haven't already.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Hate to say it but I think he has to go.