Is Foxtel worth the bucks?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

If you join AUSTAR online right now you'll get 6 sports channels FREE* for up to 6 months!

Catch the fiercest local footy rivalries, your favourite sporting stars in action plus live and exclusive international extravaganzas and all it's going to cost you is some time on the couch...

To get this offer you'll need to subscribe to our Starter Pack, plus 2 of our General Entertainment Options (Fun, Living or Quest) in the first month.

http://join.austar.com.au/join/Pages/De ... ffers.aspx

just going by what the link says BS
unless im reading it wrong

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:If you join AUSTAR online right now you'll get 6 sports channels FREE* for up to 6 months!

Catch the fiercest local footy rivalries, your favourite sporting stars in action plus live and exclusive international extravaganzas and all it's going to cost you is some time on the couch...

To get this offer you'll need to subscribe to our Starter Pack, plus 2 of our General Entertainment Options (Fun, Living or Quest) in the first month.

http://join.austar.com.au/join/Pages/De ... ffers.aspx

just going by what the link says BS
unless im reading it wrong
You're talking Austar, I'm talking Foxtel.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
matrix
Saintsational Legend

well that explains that then
i actually thought they were exactly the same
seeing as the channels are the same (well over here they are anyway) youd think the specials were too

anyway thats not a bad deal
you can get half the season of footy for free then!

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:well that explains that then
i actually thought they were exactly the same
seeing as the channels are the same (well over here they are anyway) youd think the specials were too

anyway thats not a bad deal
you can get half the season of footy for free then!
I prefer mine at $68 per month. The Austar one is $80.50 per month and no IQ2 or HD sport.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

At the end of last season, I called Austar and said I was cancelling Sports, then a couple of weeks later I rang to cancel Austar altogether. They offered me a package of the base, plus one, at $29.95 a mth. Needless to say I am still with them.

GrumpyOne

borderbarry wrote:At the end of last season, I called Austar and said I was cancelling Sports, then a couple of weeks later I rang to cancel Austar altogether. They offered me a package of the base, plus one, at $29.95 a mth. Needless to say I am still with them.
Hey Barry,

Isn't Austar a satellite system?

When I had foxtel satellite we lost the picture every time there was a decent storm.

Have they fixed that probem?