Good Call Bad Call

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

NO CHANCE :twisted:

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
saintbob
SS Life Member

dcstkfc wrote:
Beej wrote:
dcstkfc wrote:Sorry need a new one myself- Jason Blake is being found out in one-on-ones
Bad call, premature call, don't be so quick to judge call.

Blake is better than your average defender in one-on-one situations. Defenders are also at the mercy of the accountability of the midfield.

Milne will be an All-Australian this year. Good call, bad call?
Bad call, Mark Le Cras will take the only all-Australian small forward spot this year- and Betts' pressure puts him ahead of Milney as well.

Jack Steven should be run through the midfield as we have a dearth of midfield rotation options- good call, bad call?

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Gold Coast will win next year's wooden spoon- good call, bad call?

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

dcstkfc wrote:Gold Coast will win next year's wooden spoon- good call, bad call?
Fair call. Three wins. Lots of last quarter fade outs.

West Coast will be next rung up. G or B?

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

dcstkfc wrote:Gold Coast will win next year's wooden spoon- good call, bad call?
Good call, I think it is just about set it stone, though it will be easier to judge when we get a good look at their list. Depending on how many established players they play in their best 22 though, I'll say good call.

Jason Gram is getting back to good form and will be a solid pick up for my dream team. GC/BC?

saintnick12
Club Player

Thanks guys. Good call on the thread

I've been off here for a couple of days and saw this thread and have just read it all in one go....cracking up along the way.
Hilarious thread. I love Footy Classified, and like the Good Call Bad Call Segment. Love the way you've applied it to the saints at the moment, especially the extreme multiple explanations of each call.
Its really made me chuckle tonight.
I've had a horrid couple of days, so its been great to come here for some light relief and a laugh.

Thanks again :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS Thinline...like the new avatar.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

saintnick12 wrote:Thanks guys. Good call on the thread

I've been off here for a couple of days and saw this thread and have just read it all in one go....cracking up along the way.
Hilarious thread. I love Footy Classified, and like the Good Call Bad Call Segment. Love the way you've applied it to the saints at the moment, especially the extreme multiple explanations of each call.
Its really made me chuckle tonight.
I've had a horrid couple of days, so its been great to come here for some light relief and a laugh.

Thanks again :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS Thinline...like the new avatar.
Good call on Thinline's avatar. Love it.

Beej
Saintsational Legend

saintnick12 wrote:Love the way you've applied it to the saints at the moment, especially the extreme multiple explanations of each call.
These have been my favourites so far...
Solar wrote:
matrix wrote: the demons will make the eight?

nuffy call??
romantic call, gary lyon call, too many games behind call.
dcstkfc wrote:
Beej wrote: The Gold Coast theme song is pretty catchy. Good call, bad call?
Good call, not a terrible song call, could do without all those 'heys!' call.
:lol:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:Regarding the Akermanis sacking,

stinger wrote:
i for one was glad to see him go.......meant one more challenger out of the way.....

good call, bad call

personally I think it's a nuff nuff call, an imbecilic call, a moronic call, a flowering fool call, a numbnut with no NFI call, a goofball who knows SFA call,
a dumbed down dingbat of a call, call, a total lamebrain call, the sort of call you'd hear from an ignoramus and a simpleton, a dolt call,

good call bad call
barks is rude and arrogant towards posters who dont share his exact opinions and who only comes here to abuse others and force GT was a wanker down our throats and yet seems to escape bans via staff at the great saintsational?

good
bad
nuffy
spot on
call?

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:

stinger wrote:
i for one was glad to see him go.......meant one more challenger out of the way.....

good call, bad call

personally I think it's a nuff nuff call, an imbecilic call, a moronic call, a flowering fool call, a numbnut with no NFI call, a goofball who knows SFA call,
a dumbed down dingbat of a call, call, a total lamebrain call, the sort of call you'd hear from an ignoramus and a simpleton, a dolt call,

good call bad call
barks is rude and arrogant towards posters who dont share his exact opinions and who only comes here to abuse others and force GT was a wanker down our throats and yet seems to escape bans via staff at the great saintsational?

good
bad
nuffy
spot on
call?
nuffy call

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:

stinger wrote:

good call, bad call

good call bad call

good
bad
nuffy
spot on
call?
Spot on call. FAIR DINKUM call. But at the end of the day, I don't really care, though call.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

me neither call
just find it ironic that others get banned for doing the same stuff call

so in fact i should be able to call barks a knobhead and nothing should happen
good call?

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:me neither call

good call?
I'll tell the mods to let that one go and you should be fine :wink:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

oooooooooooooooohhh

:roll:

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:

stinger wrote:

good call, bad call

good call bad call

good
bad
nuffy
spot on
call?
Incorrect call, how do you know call, warnings are done via PM call, you should know better call. :wink:

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
matrix wrote:me neither call

good call?
I'll tell the mods to let that one go and you should be fine :wink:
Unnecessary call, each poster's warnings or bannings are different call, two sides to every story call, both of you don't know everything that goes on in the forum call.... :wink:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

....Anyway....

Back on topic...

Sam Gilbert was being groomed to be the third tall forward last season before Max was injured. He should resume that role now leading into the finals to add an extra dimension up forward.

Good Call / Bad Call.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

bad call
defense is stretched imo at the mo

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

How about this- we've been up for two years for no reward and we just want the finals to start-good call, bad call?

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Saints94
SS Life Member

Bad call, we need to gain some momentum and start playing "Saints Footy".

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

St Kilda should not pick up any recylced players this year at the trade table...GC/BC?

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

#1GILL wrote:St Kilda should not pick up any recylced players this year at the trade table...GC/BC?
Fair call but bad call. If the talent's there, I don't care if it's 18 or 21 years old. And while we still have the nucleus of an A grade middle and a once in a generation player like Roo on the go, we might as well give it every chance to succeed. Just as long as we're careful and we don't give anything away for nil.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Verdun66 wrote:Wellingham? Didn't we almost get him? He's looked quite good.......
i meant blair. but add wellingham. hes good.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

dcstkfc wrote:How about this- we've been up for two years for no reward and we just want the finals to start-good call, bad call?
bad call. i think RL still needs a few weeks to finalise who is in the best 22 is and in what combos they play. but its a long season. some of our guys are in wretched form too. they need a couple of weeks. mind you any more injuries in the next month and we are in deep shite.

after starting the year as clear flag favourites, saints are now 4th favourite for the flag.

good call bad call.