Restraining order on Kim Duthie

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

krabb wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

And I hardly think this devastating issue is as devastating as people seem to think.
Try telling that to Nick...because those pictures are going to be out there forever and a day...who knows one day you might be able to wallpaper your lounge room with it all.

He was niave not to make sure he saw the pictures deleted...end of story.
Agree with this.

He also had the choice to go along with the prank or not, and he did, lets be honest that it was not the pose of someone trying to cover their bits now was it?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:Lots of people have photos on their cameras and PCs that they don't know of.
not me :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Restraining order on Kim Duthie

Richter wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:Bigger deal is the lost trust he will have to win back from his skipper down. Gilbert is in a whole mess of trouble with the playing group.

As for the girl in question, what if she did take the photos and can prove it? I hope to goodness that Roo is telling the truth here (and I have no reason to suspect otherwise) but if he's part of a cover up and it comes out that she did take the photos, this could blow the club wide open.

And she is adamant she took them. Surely she is bulltishing. Surely.
Big question that Sammy G will need to answer to the Nicks is.....

it was known a few weeks ago that the girl was shopping naked photos around the media - surely this is where the Ricky Nixon connection comes in. So why didn't Sam G tell the Nicks that these pics still existed?

not sure......nixon was involved right from the start i think......after the sydney or adelaide incident

Richter
SS Life Member

SENsaintsational wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
SainterK wrote:
They did know they existed though, he said that...
No I heard Roo at the media conference say he didn't know about it until yesterday. I'm sure I heard it correctly, unless he said something different later.
No SEN, he definitely said he was aware of it for a few weeks.
He repeated it a couple of times, if my memory is correct.
I stand corrected. I heard the yesterday bit not the weeks bit.
Me too, my bad. :oops:

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

What the hell is wrong with guys these days!!! Where are her photos!???? :P

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Dr Spaceman wrote:From the Herald Sun:

"...The 17-year-old tweeted last night that it had been a big day and her fans should keep an eye out for more news this morning...."

Words escape me and yet I am not surprised at the same time :shock:
Her fans???????
Most people I know want to give her a fair kick up the backside.
I'm begining to think she is delusional but the problem is the media is feeding the fire and she is thriving on it.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

bigcarl wrote:
SaintSimmo wrote:might be a good idea now, her last twitter post:

I'd rather go to jail for killing you. Mwah x x x
A restraining order might be in order. And some counselling. Perhaps a stay in a psychiatric unit?
I was thinking a Section 10 could come in handy shortly.

Or lets go with generation whatever she belongs to and have the intervention order served on her via Facebook then she can't deny her ignorance about the order.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
SainterK wrote:
They did know they existed though, he said that...
No I heard Roo at the media conference say he didn't know about it until yesterday. I'm sure I heard it correctly, unless he said something different later.
No SEN, he definitely said he was aware of it for a few weeks.
He repeated it a couple of times, if my memory is correct.
I stand corrected. I heard the yesterday bit not the weeks bit.
Me too, my bad. :oops:

"Facebook teen vows to publish more AFL nude pics
Megan Levy, Paul Millar
December 21, 2010 - 9:51AM

The teenager who posted explicit photographs of St Kilda players on Facebook has vowed to publish more images of AFL players today despite a court order.

The 17-year-old said she had not received legal notification preventing her from posting the pictures.

‘‘I’ll continue to post the photographs at 5pm today on Facebook or Twitter,’’ she said.
Advertisement: Story continues below
Nick Riewoldt went on the offence at the club's Moorabbin headquarters.

Nick Riewoldt went on the offensive at the club's Moorabbin headquarters. Photo: Sebastian Costanzo

The girl said the photos were not stolen and told The Age she had met St Kilda captain Nick Riewoldt on several occasions despite his denials.

St Kilda was rocked yesterday when the girl published explicit photographs of Riewoldt and fellow Saint Nick Dal Santo on her Facebook account.

Saints captain Nick Riewoldt today said he had "no association" with the teen and expressed his shock and disappointment over the image, which he says was taken by teammate Sam Gilbert on a trip to Miami 12 months ago.

The photograph shows Riewoldt posing naked next to teammate Zac Dawson who is wearing jeans and is holding out what appears to be a condom packet.

According to the teenage girl, the footballers at the centre of a nude photo scandal posed for the explicit pictures and had been worried for months that they would be made public.

But Riewoldt savaged the girl's claims today, saying he had never met the teenager and suggestions that he had posed nude for her were "absolute garbage".
Nick Riewoldt (right), pictured with St Kilda coach Ross Lyon, addresses the media over the publication of a naked photo on Facebook.

Nick Riewoldt (right), pictured with St Kilda coach Ross Lyon, addresses the media over the publication of a naked photo on Facebook.

‘‘To infer that I would stand there and pose for a photograph naked knowing that it was going to be kept is just absolute garbage and offensive,’’ he said.

Riewoldt, who addressed the media at 9.15am, said he was "bitterly disappointed" that Gilbert did not delete the image from his computer, but there was no fracture in his professional relationship with the Queenslander, and he would continue to work with Gilbert at St Kilda.

He said the photograph was taken after he got out of bed, and he asked Gilbert to delete the photograph immediately.
Nick Dal Santo was the second Saints player pictured in a naked photograph published on Facebook yesterday.

Nick Dal Santo was the second Saints player pictured in a naked photograph published on Facebook yesterday.

‘‘I was on holiday in Miami and I sleep with my clothes off like most people do I would assume, and got out of bed and the photo was taken,’’ Riewoldt said.

‘‘I was aware of it being taken at the time and asked for the photo to be deleted and I assumed that it had been deleted.’’

Riewoldt, who said he was not affected by alcohol at the time, said he was unaware that the photo still existed until a few weeks ago, and he had not seen it until yesterday.

"I assumed it had been deleted," Riewoldt said, alleging the photograph had been obtained illegally.

"I don't know why someone I don't know would want to denigrate me like this."

The image, along with another naked photograph of Riewoldt's teammate Nick Dal Santo, was circulated on social media sites yesterday.

Previously, the teenager responsible for posting the images had attempted to sell the images to media outlets.

St Kilda coach Ross Lyon said the club was determined "not to be a victim" to the situation.

The teenager, who The Age has opted not to name, was the subject of an AFL investigation this year when she said she fell pregnant to a separate St Kilda player when she was a schoolgirl.

Last night, a Federal Court judge ordered that the teenager and Facebook remove the images, as St Kilda CEO Michael Nettlefold said the club believed the images were removed from a player's laptop illegally.

However the teenager told ABC radio this morning that she took the photographs at a Melbourne home and a hotel.

She said the players "didn't exactly say yes" to having the photographs taken.

"I said 'I'm taking a photo' and they posed for it and they didn't tell me to delete it afterwards so if you call that permission then, yeah," she told ABC radio, adding that she was fully clothed at the time.

Yesterday the girl told The Age that the players had told her to take the photos, and had then asked her to delete them.

She said she had not attempted to sell the photographs, but had shown them to several media outlets recently.

"I just wanted to get back at them basically because just the way I was treated from the AFL, it just wasn't right. I don't know, it's sort of a complicated situation," she said.

"I haven't really been in contact with any AFL players since probably August.

"They knew that I had them [the photographs] because I've had them since April and they've sort of been a bit worried, especially the AFL manager."

Asked if she was intending to release more, she said: "Yeah definitely, once I make a new Facebook page ...Who's going to stop me?"

She said she was staying in Queensland with her parents, who were not talking to her.

"I've got a lawyer and I'm having a meeting with a hopefully new manager today,"
Last edited by stinger on Tue 21 Dec 2010 7:35pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

i have the photos.... but riewoldt is telling the truth just watched the press conferance again..... the way he spoke about gilbert i believe he wont be a sainter in 2012, if he is in the leadership group he will be taken out.

gilbert doesnt have my support. i have sent a message to dal to give our support.

Richter
SS Life Member

Ricky N giving an interview to 3aw.

http://www.3aw.com.au/displayPopUpPlaye ... _nixon.mp3

Clears up who know what, when.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Ralphy wrote:i have the photos.... but riewoldt is telling the truth just watched the press conferance again..... the way he spoke about gilbert i believe he wont be a sainter in 2012, if he is in the leadership group he will be taken out.

gilbert doesnt have my support. i have sent a message to dal to give our support.
Who are you? God ?

For f***'s sake...Talk about overstating one's importance.

Meanwhile boat people die and Africa starves. But hey, lets make sure selected members of the wanger clan have 'our' support.

Just a bit funny.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:Ricky N giving an interview to 3aw.

http://www.3aw.com.au/displayPopUpPlaye ... _nixon.mp3

Clears up who know what, when.
"clears up"? why would nixon be more likely to tell the truth than duthie? he's got a serious financial stake in this.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

My apologies if this has been posted elsewhere (it's bloody hard to keep up :wink: ) but it's good to read something negative about this skank

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/d ... 193vj.html

Abxdul
Club Player

Kim Isabella Duthie is an anagram of "Able Kid Humiliates

"Here's looking at you, kid."
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Abxdul wrote:Kim Isabella Duthie is an anagram of "Able Kid Humiliates
OMG

Don't bring Gram into this!

bergsone
SS Life Member

Why didnt she release pics GF week if she had them that long,and wanted to get even.

Take her out and shoot her

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

[quote="Thinline"][quote="Ralphy"]i have the photos.... but riewoldt is telling the truth just watched the press conferance again..... the way he spoke about gilbert i believe he wont be a sainter in 2012, if he is in the leadership group he will be taken out.

gilbert doesnt have my support. i have sent a message to dal to give our support.[/quote]

Who are you? God ?

For f***'s sake...Talk about overstating one's importance.

Meanwhile boat people die and Africa starves. But hey, lets make sure selected members of the wanger clan have 'our' support.

Just a bit funny.[/quote]

THINLINE - i have tears in my eyes, to funny!

Ralphy- are you for real? looks like Dal doesnt need a hand at this time.
alright, Ill stop. His family and partner are likely deverstated right now.
But really please let up on the crusade.

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.