Letter to Michaels Mailbox !

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Leo.J wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Moccha wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Moccha wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Leo.J wrote:Good one Plugger you get shot down so then you attempt to change what were discussing half way through.
And you obviously realise you are wrong and come back with that reply. Why havent the pies won 20 flags in a row and why did the Hawks and Geelong win the last 3 flags before the pies?

The draw isnt equal but the best sides usually wins the flag. It is that simple.
You could argue that it is the best side on the last day in September.
There have been sides that were the best side of the season but were cruely hit by injury in September and lost the GF because of it.
True and that is why i said usually wins the flag. The point is that the draw has little to do with winning flags. it may get you to a spot fraction higher on the ladder than you deserve but I cant really remember a side winning it due to the draw.
Your memory is pretty good for someone with dementia
Eventually you will say something funny. Long way off it but keep trying.
I think this sums you up.....

What's-a matter you? Hey! Gotta no respect

What-a you t'ink you do? Why you look-a so sad?
It's-a not so bad
It's-a nice-a place

Ah
Shaddap-a you face!
Still very ordinary. i will put you on the list of posters with no idea. It is getting bigger but you may go straight to number one the way you are going.
Pluggers top 50.

Who'll be No1.?
I am not modest. If it about people who are ordinary posters i am clearly number one. Will release the others later this month.
Look forward to it

Another opportunity awaits!
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Back to the OP. Can anyone tell why it is written on the website that questions will be answered weekly when the last lot of questions that were answered were over a month ago (14 Feb)? If you say you're going to do something, do it, otherwise don't say it in the first place !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

Totally agree Eastern. It indicates to me that perhaps Michael isn't as capable a CEO as he is made out to be or he has little regard, respect for the everyday Saints supporter. No wonder we are going to fall well short of the 45,000 member target - in my opinion that is.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Still hasn't answered a question since 14 Feb !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!