Sponsorship Prizes Raffle

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

fingers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
fingers wrote:I can't believe someone SOLD the tickets to their parents! LOL
Rumour has it that it had something to do with Stinger being there.
Nothing to do with Stinger at all. My parents are 75 years old and this may be the last time they can go to a function like this and when I said I would sell them to them for only $200 they jumped at it. The worst part is a mate offered me $300 the other day. Should I ask my Dad for an extra $50 or even a hundred to cover the difference?
Ok - you got me. :lol:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

sacred to meet stinger lol

thats the funniest thing ive heard all week

F*** me

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Once they have given you the money snatch the tickets away and run like hell. Chances are at 75 they won't chase you too far, then you can sell the tickets to your mate at the higher price.

why run when you can walk !!!!

2 x wedges , pre placed under the wheel on their respective wheelchairs equals no stress, no rush ... all cash , no dash.

c'mon , get it together.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:sacred to meet stinger lol

F*** me
well...he said he was......i couldn't give a rats....i don't talk to people like him anyway...

"Pretty sure I given you a lot more than your misses. Anyway cant get there as I need the money and also, to be honest, I am a bit worried about meeting you."..........steve's post from earlier on in this thread....

......do i believe he sold his tickets to his parents..???.hardly...even steve isn't that big a flog..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

and wtf is sacred about that woosh.....:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

...and they want to talk with grown ups ffs.... :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

errr

excuse me
why are you replying to my post?
you are meant to be ignoring me
and i dont particularly want you replying to my posts
i dont appreciate this stalking at all
:?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
matrix wrote:sacred to meet stinger lol

F*** me
well...he said he was......i couldn't give a rats....i don't talk to people like him anyway...

"Pretty sure I given you a lot more than your misses. Anyway cant get there as I need the money and also, to be honest, I am a bit worried about meeting you."..........steve's post from earlier on in this thread....

......do i believe he sold his tickets to his parents..???.hardly...even steve isn't that big a flog..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

and wtf is sacred about that woosh.....:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

...and they want to talk with grown ups ffs.... :evil:
And I dont talk to old liars so it should be fun time with us together. I must say i am really worried about your wife though. What confuses me is how she would know what is said on here. Surely you dont discuss things like that with her but if you do it should be real fun on the table. What a barrell of laughs you seem to be. Maybe we will discuss your next cleaning contract and the Clokes and all those other famous people you seem to meet. Cant wait. Maybe we should catch up before the others to really get to know each other. By the way you will be happy to know that I am bringing GO as the second person.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

plugger66 wrote: By the way you will be happy to know that I am bringing GO as the second person.
Thanks for the offer Plug.... but I will already be there.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
plugger66 wrote: By the way you will be happy to know that I am bringing GO as the second person.

we are going there to enjoy ourselves with a truly appreciated prize..which i won as a reward for sponsoring a saints player....no flog is going to spoil that...and if either of you try...i will be reporting it to the saints officials and..i will of course be mentioning it here..... 8-)

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

we are going there to enjoy ourselves with a truly appreciated prize..which i won as a reward for sponsoring a saints player....no flog is going to spoil that...and if either of you try...i will be reporting it to the saints officials and..i will of course be mentioning it here..... 8-)
I wont be trying to upset you. I will just discuss your cleaning work and all the famous people you have met. I have a defibrillator at home. Should I bring that just incase you get excited from discussing your cleaning job?

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

Likewise.

Perhaps you could post a picture of yourself so I can ignore you. I would post a picture of myself but what's the point? Anybody is welcome to come and discuss things with me.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

I would just publically like to thank a couple of people

Firstly the raffle winner who kindly offered me his pass as he cant make it on Saturday...after checking with Mr Magic that hed rather not re-draw it I happily accepted and look forward to meeting many of you coming along

Secondly. Id like to thank Mr Magic for the way he's handled the process for distributiing these tickets..and in the past and future also

Ive just found out that the admins of another site have decided to just use the tix themselves rather than offer to run a raffle or have any discussion on how the tix were to be used. I guess its none of my business as Im not a shareholder or members of that site, but to me those tix are the property of EVERYONE who has a share in whoever the sponsored player is..not just the admins of the site concerned. Very disspointing to those 50-60 shareholders who paid their money IMO

So..thank you again to Mr Magic for his transparency and democracy in running our sponsorship once again :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:I would just publically like to thank a couple of people

Firstly the raffle winner who kindly offered me his pass as he cant make it on Saturday...after checking with Mr Magic that hed rather not re-draw it I happily accepted and look forward to meeting many of you coming along

Secondly. Id like to thank Mr Magic for the way he's handled the process for distributiing these tickets..and in the past and future also

Ive just found out that the admins of another site have decided to just use the tix themselves rather than offer to run a raffle or have any discussion on how the tix were to be used. I guess its none of my business as Im not a shareholder or members of that site, but to me those tix are the property of EVERYONE who has a share in whoever the sponsored player is..not just the admins of the site concerned. Very disspointing to those 50-60 shareholders who paid their money IMO

So..thank you again to Mr Magic for his transparency and democracy in running our sponsorship once again :-)
Look forward to meeting yourself, Stinger and Grumpy One.

shmic_s
Club Player

As a non-winner i would also like to thank mr. magic for giving us the opportunity to win the tickets.
Hope everyone has a great time. Look forward to the reports!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

shmic_s wrote:As a non-winner i would also like to thank mr. magic for giving us the opportunity to win the tickets.
Hope everyone has a great time. Look forward to the reports!
Second that :)

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Are you going to introduce these people to your parents? !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No they pulled out. Car blew up and had to buy a new one. I said we had a contract so they gave me $100 and said I could take the tickets so I have done pretty well out of it.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Eastern wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No they pulled out. Car blew up and had to buy a new one. I said we had a contract so they gave me $100 and said I could take the tickets so I have done pretty well out of it.
Did you manage Andrew Lovett at the time he signed with the Saints? :D

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Eastern wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

KIA reo or 750L BMW? !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

PLUGGER14
Club Player

May have problems selling shares again next year methinks ;)

fingers
Saintsational Legend

I'd like to thank everyone for not offering me a thing! ;)

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

PLUGGER14 wrote:

Just to make things clear, this other site is not TrueSainters or Bigfooty... I will let you all use your powers of deductions to work out which site it is.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

stkildathunda wrote:
PLUGGER14 wrote:

Just to make things clear, this other site is not TrueSainters or Bigfooty... I will let you all use your powers of deductions to work out which site it is.
Not Saintsational, TrueSainters or Big Footy :?

Well I give up :lol:

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

How have I missed this thread? I wonder who I drew out!!!

Enjoy the day all and if you guys do meet up, I am very confident you all have the right dose of humour and maturity to have a good conversation about all things Saints and SS.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall though.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:How have I missed this thread? I wonder who I drew out!!!

Enjoy the day all and if you guys do meet up, I am very confident you all have the right dose of humour and maturity to have a good conversation about all things Saints and SS.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall though.
They are building a special mud wrestling pit on the wing for the SSers to meet and discuss things in. :wink:

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

Dr Spaceman wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:
PLUGGER14 wrote:

Not Saintsational, TrueSainters or Big Footy :?

Well I give up :lol: