Somebody's Crying BWAHAHAHAHA

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

SA1NTER wrote: Image
Hoochy momma who let rip ? or is that Joffa Corffe in the vicinity?
Last edited by The Fireman on Tue 04 Oct 2011 9:18pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
joffaboy wrote:I like this thread.

And I like that the filth are crying and feeling a tonne of pain.

F*** the filth and their see you next tuesday troll who invaded this forum after last year.

F*** the filth and their obnoxious behaviour at GF 2 last year. Fkn disgracefully bad winners.

F*** the filth with their chants about Milne, their whinging about everything, their rigged draw, their retarded fan base, their fat lying President, their past it inbred ex coach, and their vile culture.

Trav, I couldn't give a flying F*** for your holier than thou, high horsed morals. This scum of the earth deserve all the ridicule being heaped on them.

Saturday was a glorious day. May their be many more.
I tried to say that...but you are so more eloquent :wink:
Yep but not just more eloquent, he also articliated it more good than I could of.

:wink:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

SA1NTER wrote:If they can dish it out to me then they will cop it back from me. I'm not here to take any moral high ground or to look like a saint (no pun intended). I just want to even the playing field.

And in regards to premierships and "having that over us" we wont have that over us if and when we start winning them. If it happens then it happens, but in the meantime I'm loving life, from a football perspective, now for the first time in an entire bloody year and if anyone doesn't like it then regardless of who they support they can please themselves.

Oh and also......

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHhaahHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHA
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
looks like one of his bears has just s.hit on his foot :D :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Maxwell s***s me.....a GOP at best.....

Captain of collingwood and thinks he is a gun, because of it.....very average player.....the poorest in their back six...which is why he tries to float....

A part of the holy trinity of egotistical knobs ...... At least buckley is a humble selfless guy

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

And he's got too many teeth and cant talk properly.....sounds like he has a mouth full of popcorn....

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

walks around like a rape victim