Jason Gram - where to?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
savatage wrote:Definitely looks a LOT fitter judging by that picture. Let's hope it augers well because his best is definitely good enough - in recent years he hasn't been anywhere near it.
Do you really think he was overweight this season? They have skinfolds every 2 to 3 weeks and have fat group if they dont reach their expected target. Something tells me he reached his target.
Fat Group!!!

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Junction Oval
SS Life Member

With the new coaching structures now in place, we will either see substantial improvement in Gram's performance and his kicking, or he will be relegated to Sandy. I don't think that there will be an "in-between" with him this year.

I am opting for substantial improvement. What position - not sure. it depends on the new structures being put in place.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

To some degree, I think RL is to blame by continually playing him when it was very clear that he was unfit...

the 2010 Grandfinal still haunts me... watching an injured Gram have no out put whatsoever
that must have absolutely crushed the guys confidence