I am very excited about milera

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Re: I am very excited about milera

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto wrote:Pugsly and pavlova the two know-it-alls of saintsational! You make me laugh pugsly please keep up the good work! I love baiting you two wingnuts all day long...it's just far too easy

Did you pavlova pm you to let you know gusto was back?? Heroboys
You really do have a screw loose.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

isn't it funny how the forumite who first derailed this thread is the same forumite who derails just about every other thread with useless antagonstic comments. So tired of that b#!!$#!& I wish the mods would just ban him already...

At least Sant Pav usually at least discusses football without resorting to nasty comments unless provoked

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:isn't it funny how the forumite who first derailed this thread is the same forumite who derails just about every other thread with useless antagonstic comments. So tired of that b#!!$#!& I wish the mods would just ban him already...

At least Sant Pav usually at least discusses football without resorting to nasty comments unless provoked

Yep I really derailed the thread. To weak to mention my name. Lets face you post stuff and if it is crap you still expect people to agree with you. I never resort to nasty comments before they start it. You dont see that though and your post here shows. The mods will ban me when I deserve banning. They have plenty of times.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

back to Milera...is he injured.... :?:

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:isn't it funny how the forumite who first derailed this thread is the same forumite who derails just about every other thread with useless antagonstic comments. So tired of that b#!!$#!& I wish the mods would just ban him already...
Aren't we all! But it seems every board needs its pet troll. He (it's always a he) is easy to spot. At least twice as many posts as anyone else, almost never starts a thread, and almost all posts are negative or designed to take you off the point. The best advice - don't feed the troll (sometimes easier said than done, I know). There are many people on the board who disagree with one another, but they make their point and then move on. Trolls rarely do that, hence their propensity to reply via multiple quotes.

BTW, who's Milera?

dragit
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:back to Milera...is he injured.... :?:
Don't get all 'footy' on us bob. We're in the middle of a childish biatch-fight.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
bobmurray wrote:back to Milera...is he injured.... :?:
Don't get all 'footy' on us bob. We're in the middle of a childish biatch-fight.
Well jump over that footy post then and get on with the childish biatch-fight.....

Who's winning ....

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Wow a huge ego (or huge insecurity) in play here.

Fancy bumping a thread after a ressies game.

Look I think and hope Milera tears it up, but to claim victory on the back of one good ressies game is a bit childish one would think.

Talk about weight of expectation on a kid.

You must have don e cartwheels when Budge Murray kicked 4 in his first game. How did that work out?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:
Aren't we all! But it seems every board needs its pet troll. He (it's always a he) is easy to spot. At least twice as many posts as anyone else, almost never starts a thread, and almost all posts are negative or designed to take you off the point. The best advice - don't feed the troll (sometimes easier said than done, I know). There are many people on the board who disagree with one another, but they make their point and then move on. Trolls rarely do that, hence their propensity to reply via multiple quotes.

BTW, who's Milera?

Totally agree.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Yep I really derailed the thread. To weak to mention my name. Lets face you post stuff and if it is crap you still expect people to agree with you. I never resort to nasty comments before they start it. You dont see that though and your post here shows. The mods will ban me when I deserve banning. They have plenty of times.

Spot. On.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:Image
Did someone take a photo at the monthly get together of Rossy, C449, C2S and a few others :shock: :P :roll: :shock: :P :D :roll:

Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Wow a huge ego (or huge insecurity) in play here.

Fancy bumping a thread after a ressies game.

Look I think and hope Milera tears it up, but to claim victory on the back of one good ressies game is a bit childish one would think.

Talk about weight of expectation on a kid.

You must have don e cartwheels when Budge Murray kicked 4 in his first game. How did that work out?
lol...good stuff..

crippa2sipa
Club Player

8856brother wrote:
dragit wrote:Image
Did someone take a photo at the monthly get together of Rossy, C449, C2S and a few others :shock: :P :roll: :shock: :P :D :roll:
No it's a photo from Scott's private fantasy collection. The one that inspired him to invent a new tactic - the "circle of trust". Our secret weapon for 2012.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

I thought they were @ Freo waiting to be "fitted" by Lyon's pet.

Riewoldt and Goddard to live up to their reputations ,Clarke and Ray to defy theirs in 2012!
crippa2sipa
Club Player

Need a hug, pussy?

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Yes please,
but only if you are female and buxom!

Riewoldt and Goddard to live up to their reputations ,Clarke and Ray to defy theirs in 2012!
crippa2sipa
Club Player

whiskers3614 wrote:Yes please,
but only if you are female and buxom!
Yes, yes and yes.

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

If you look at my original post I said I was very excited about milera because I am hearing great things and I think he'll make an excellent sponsorship player for saintsational - not word for word but that is the gist. These two idiots in Pavlova and pugsly then jump all over me for no real reason other than to antagonise...so when the kid has an out and out game I reserve the right to be stoked. Stoked for terry and stoked that once again these guys are shown to be class A f-wits.
Pavlova you say I have a screw loose? Read the thread from the beginning. And pugsly you call me a little man? Fking hilarious coming from you of all people.

#1 Ryder fan
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

there are at least 3 threads on the main board right now in which you deliberately derailed. A stupid pointless comment on a meaningless observation and off you go with your pointless back and forths... made to look stupid in all of them but you simply don't care.

you're a waste of time plugger and your presence here actually prevents decent football discussion. And just about all of your comments are nasty and sarcastic... that's how you bait people. The majority of the mainstays on this forum agree as well. Everyone is getting sick of your bull$#!t

Munga
Saintsational Legend

Everyone is getting Milera fever!

How long until the papers get hold of that one? hehehe

Gehrig emerged from scans yesterday saying he was "as sweet as a bun"
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto wrote:If you look at my original post I said I was very excited about milera because I am hearing great things and I think he'll make an excellent sponsorship player for saintsational - not word for word but that is the gist. These two idiots in Pavlova and pugsly then jump all over me for no real reason other than to antagonise...so when the kid has an out and out game I reserve the right to be stoked. Stoked for terry and stoked that once again these guys are shown to be class A f-wits.
Pavlova you say I have a screw loose? Read the thread from the beginning. And pugsly you call me a little man? Fking hilarious coming from you of all people.
Milera has yet to play a real game but good luck to you for wanting to take personal credit for his early promise. It's hilarious and a bit sad actually and about as sad as you hurling abuse then trying to point the finger at others. You did that on a previous post when I asked you about Walsh which you took the wrong way and hurled abuse at me so it stared from back then. You then started this crap today. Plugger can defend himself but he didn't start today either.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

I see this thread is still going great guns. May I have some of that popcorn please Matrix?

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

im tipping this one wont get locked
there has been:
no REALLY BAD name calling
no big major dummy spit
no flying off the rails and going banana

so far its around a 3/10

but i see potential
so