WHY THE HELL...............

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: WHY THE HELL...............

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote: As opposed to a pathetic liar. Yep attention seeking name on a computer. Makes as little sense as your crap posts but I must admit they are funny. Paranoia is funny and you are funny. And plugger66 who ever the f*** he is is attention seeking. That f***wit may be your only friend.

What are you taking tonight? Essendon are after someone that can supply it to them if you get bored if arguing about nothing. Paranoia is funny then sounding paranoid and talking about yourself in the third person- I'm thinking you are on magic mushrooms but pulling cones at the same time.

Im suggesting you are as bad as the other paranoids. Names on this computer arent real. You couldnt possibly be real. No one could follow footy like you say you do and actually have your ideas about footy.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:
Instead of bagging everyone and telling them that they're wrong how about justifying why.
You never really add any insightful comments.

You dont have to say why if they arent correct.
bulls***

4 out 5 of aren't correct you said...that means you have facts...what are they

We are still waiting to be enlightened

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
bobmurray wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You dont have to say why if they arent correct.
bulls***

4 out 5 of aren't correct you said...that means you have facts...what are they

We are still waiting to be enlightened

Turn the switch on then.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Busted P66

Full of dung.......someone who's posts can't be taken as facts........

a serial dung beetle

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:Busted P66

a serial dung beetle

Sorry havent got time for crap. Im off to the parlors. Wow You have found out I talk s***. Maybe your next step is finding out who i really am. Then you will know i talk s***. It hurts me so much that I am busted. This stuff is so serious.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: We have had our chance to become a bigger club in the last few years. We have blown it completely and are at the stage where we have nearly the lowest number of members in victoria and not even a major sponsor. Im more worried about our club surviving and the whatever the pies do. Dont care about them one little bit. I wish people cared more about our club than putting their energy into something that has nothing to do with us.

As I said the Hawks got bigger without the major fixtures and probably less Friday night games than us over the last 10 years. We have stuffed up for reasons I still fail to understand.
You've mentioned the Hawks a few times and you say you fail to understand their recent strength in their membership numbers.

I heard some commentators on radio recently discussing exactly the same thing. They reckon that the success the Hawks had in the 80's is the key. The demographics means that these people and these kids from that era are now in their 30's 40's and 50's and have the income to buy memberships.

Perhaps the growth in immigration and population in general in the south eastern and eastern suburbs which is a Hawks stronghold also helped. With some parents, you would've had their kids free to choose which club to follow (not that I'd ever that let happen, but I can understand that it does happen in a few households). Most people would agree that its most likely that kids lean towards the most successful club when choosing a team to follow. Also migrants and their kids who got a taste for AFL in the 70's and 80's and who obviously had no prior affiliation with any VFL/AFL club, would probably be choosing a team to follow based on the successful teams or the finalists each year.

The Premiership win in 2008 was also the spark to motivate a lot of these people to buy Hawks memberships.

Likewise, the guys on radio talked about other successful eras including the kangaroos. North were a dominant force in the Carey era mid 90's right up until his departure. They jus need a few seasons back in finals and one or two campaigns deep into September and the kids and teenagers from that era will be in their 30's and will have the income to start buying up memberships.

The Saints have had a wonderful era, albeit without the ultimate prize. I reckon that regardless of whether we give it a good shake this year or not, that the club will have gained a lot of supporters in the the last ten years. All of the teenagers and younger kids would have chosen the Sainters as their preferred team and as long as we play finals again in consecutive years and get back to being a top 4 contender, then the future is bright for our club. I'm confident that this era of success has set good foundations for our club.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
bobmurray wrote:Busted P66

a serial dung beetle

Sorry havent got time for crap. Im off to the parlors. Wow You have found out I talk s***. Maybe your next step is finding out who i really am. Then you will know i talk s***. It hurts me so much that I am busted. This stuff is so serious.

Ewwwww do you mean the brothel? I little bit of vomit just came up in my mouth.

Saints43
Club Player

Haha. "Do you know who I am?" What a bigtime Charlie you are.

Yes, we all know who you are. You're a bloke who basks in knowing some players. You mention one in particular quite often. You're mate Lenny. And is that because you are in the same age group and hit it of together? Nope. It's because he lived at your house because you volunteer for the club. He was sort of forced to know you. And we know this because you did a newspaper interview about how you're a top bloke who doesn't do it for the kudos.
And you volunteer at a cricket club.
And you part own a race horse.
And your wife left you.
And you spookily gives single mums money for drugs.
an attention seeking loser who volunteers for stuff because it forces people to be around you.
We know all this because you talk about your life on the internet.
Yes, we know who you are because you keep on telling us. The type of bloke trying to get into an argument on the internet about who's the better supporter by claiming you're not a member of the club. What a dropkick.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:Haha. "Do you know who I am?" What a bigtime Charlie you are.

Yes, we all know who you are. You're a bloke who basks in knowing some players. You mention one in particular quite often. You're mate Lenny. And is that because you are in the same age group and hit it of together? Nope. It's because he lived at your house because you volunteer for the club. He was sort of forced to know you. And we know this because you did a newspaper interview about how you don't do it for the attention.
And your wife left you.
an attention seeking loser who volunteers for stuff because it forces people to be around you.
Yes, we know who you are.

Firstly Lenny never lived with me and there has never been an article on me in the paper. I have never been a volunteer for a cricket club. I do not part own a racehorse as we sold it. My wife did leave me. I have never given a single mum money for dtugs and I am not a loser. One thing I will tell you is Im a great guy and I also think some people takes things far to seriously on here. You maybe one if you remember all that even though most is wrong. Happy for you to show me any posts to prove your lies and my life is far from on the internet. Surely you are smat enough to realise someone might be on this site for a couple of hours and that may be there only time on the internet where as someone could be on this site for 5 minutes but be looking at other sites for 10 hours. That would a life on the internet.

And finally last night proved some of you guys are just far to easy. God its funny. Parlors was good last nigh.

Saints43
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:And finally last night proved some of you guys are just far to easy. God its funny. Parlors was good last nigh.
What a sad case. Told a lie on the internet to try and get a reaction out of strangers. What a loser you are Steve. Did you lol to yourself?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote:
plugger66 wrote: We have had our chance to become a bigger club in the last few years. We have blown it completely and are at the stage where we have nearly the lowest number of members in victoria and not even a major sponsor. Im more worried about our club surviving and the whatever the pies do. Dont care about them one little bit. I wish people cared more about our club than putting their energy into something that has nothing to do with us.

As I said the Hawks got bigger without the major fixtures and probably less Friday night games than us over the last 10 years. We have stuffed up for reasons I still fail to understand.
You've mentioned the Hawks a few times and you say you fail to understand their recent strength in their membership numbers.

I heard some commentators on radio recently discussing exactly the same thing. They reckon that the success the Hawks had in the 80's is the key. The demographics means that these people and these kids from that era are now in their 30's 40's and 50's and have the income to buy memberships.

Perhaps the growth in immigration and population in general in the south eastern and eastern suburbs which is a Hawks stronghold also helped. With some parents, you would've had their kids free to choose which club to follow (not that I'd ever that let happen, but I can understand that it does happen in a few households). Most people would agree that its most likely that kids lean towards the most successful club when choosing a team to follow. Also migrants and their kids who got a taste for AFL in the 70's and 80's and who obviously had no prior affiliation with any VFL/AFL club, would probably be choosing a team to follow based on the successful teams or the finalists each year.

The Premiership win in 2008 was also the spark to motivate a lot of these people to buy Hawks memberships.

Likewise, the guys on radio talked about other successful eras including the kangaroos. North were a dominant force in the Carey era mid 90's right up until his departure. They jus need a few seasons back in finals and one or two campaigns deep into September and the kids and teenagers from that era will be in their 30's and will have the income to start buying up memberships.

The Saints have had a wonderful era, albeit without the ultimate prize. I reckon that regardless of whether we give it a good shake this year or not, that the club will have gained a lot of supporters in the the last ten years. All of the teenagers and younger kids would have chosen the Sainters as their preferred team and as long as we play finals again in consecutive years and get back to being a top 4 contender, then the future is bright for our club. I'm confident that this era of success has set good foundations for our club.

Lets try and get this back on topic. I dont understand why people start abusing each other. Certainly not a thing I would do. Whilst I agree it takes time for the people to buy memberships after success im not sure that is the reason for Hawthorns success. They were a great side from about 76 onwards I think. Surely it doesnt take 30 years for the numbers to come through. North were also successful in that period and they didnt get any new numbers. I get what you are saying about us as well but our problem maybe that we didnt get the ultimate prize. I hope you are right but the question is what do we do as a club until those younger people join. 30k memberships aint going to do the club any favours.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:And finally last night proved some of you guys are just far to easy. God its funny. Parlors was good last nigh.
What a sad case. Told a lie on the internet to try and get a reaction out of strangers. What a loser you are Steve. Did you lol to yourself?

My name isnt Steve but PM me and I am happy to tell you my name not that it is real exciting to know name of a person on the internet. What lie did i just tell that you quoted and please dont take yourself so seriously. I do enjoy this though. Its good for a laugh when no one is home.

Saints43
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Saints43 wrote:

My name isnt Steve but PM me and I am happy to tell you my name not that it is real exciting to know name of a person on the internet. What lie did i just tell that you quoted and please dont take yourself so seriously. I do enjoy this though. Its good for a laugh when no one is home.
So you did go to the parlours? That's great.

When no one is home? Always? Lol in empty house. Sad.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Saints43 wrote:

So you did go to the parlours? That's great.

When no one is home? Always? Lol in empty house. Sad.

Yep went to the parlors. Played pinball for an hour or so. Dont get your last line. Laugh out loud in empty house. What does that even mean? And why is it sad if you live on your own anyway. Thats tough on people here who actually do live on their own. Anyway I think we could be good mates. Do you want to go to the footy with me? Dont answer yet. think about it and PM me back.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Saints43 wrote:Haha. "Do you know who I am?" What a bigtime Charlie you are.

Yes, we all know who you are. You're a bloke who basks in knowing some players. You mention one in particular quite often. You're mate Lenny. And is that because you are in the same age group and hit it of together? Nope. It's because he lived at your house because you volunteer for the club. He was sort of forced to know you. And we know this because you did a newspaper interview about how you don't do it for the attention.
And your wife left you.
Yes, we know who you are.

Firstly Lenny never lived with me and there has never been an article on me in the paper. I have never been a volunteer for a cricket club. I do not part own a racehorse as we sold it. My wife did leave me. I have never given a single mum money for dtugs and I am not a loser. One thing I will tell you is Im a great guy and I also think some people takes things far to seriously on here. You maybe one if you remember all that even though most is wrong. Happy for you to show me any posts to prove your lies and my life is far from on the internet. Surely you are smat enough to realise someone might be on this site for a couple of hours and that may be there only time on the internet where as someone could be on this site for 5 minutes but be looking at other sites for 10 hours. That would a life on the internet. :wink:

And finally last night proved some of you guys are just far to easy. God its funny. Parlors was good last nigh.
Did they make you shower Big Boy? :wink:

Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

plugger66 wrote:
Firstly Lenny never lived with me and there has never been an article on me in the paper.
Ooohhh, you're telling fibs.....

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Firstly Lenny never lived with me and there has never been an article on me in the paper.

No I am not but my best mate at my local footy club had an article on him about that.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
My name isnt Steve but PM me and I am happy to tell you my name
So do you spell it Stephen?

IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Firstly Lenny never lived with me

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
My name isnt Steve but PM me and I am happy to tell you my name
So do you spell it Stephen?

I dont spell it either way. Pm me if you want to know my name. It isnt that exciting though.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Another thread ruined by you plugger. Really need to give the medication a change because its not working.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Hopefully now you have cleared your mind after 3 years and your demeanour will improve. It's a bit more information than I need about your outside life but if it keeps you from spending all your time amusing yourself by laughing at the people who take their footy too seriously it's a good thing.

I know you think the joke is on anyone that takes what you write seriously but you have posted about 400000 times?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:Another thread ruined by you plugger. Really need to give the medication a change because its not working.

I thought it was ruined by your paranoia and chip and I dont get the ruined thing anyway. Ignore the posts you dont want to read or put me on the foe list. What does ruined mean? Are we getting marked on this thread and i have an idea, instead of wasting a post saying nothing about the topic why not post something on the topic. There is another option for all who dont like what I post and wish i would stop posting. Complain to the mods and get me banned. Surely it is easy to complain to them. I see plenty of complaining on this thread so people are capable of doing it.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:Hopefully now you have cleared your mind after 3 years and your demeanour will improve. It's a bit more information than I need about your outside life but if it keeps you from spending all your time amusing yourself by laughing at the people who take their footy too seriously it's a good thing.

I know you think the joke is on anyone that takes what you write seriously but you have posted about 400000 times?

30000 I think. It will be 40000 in a couple of months if you to dont complain to the mods and get me banned.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
gringo wrote:Hopefully now you have cleared your mind after 3 years and your demeanour will improve. It's a bit more information than I need about your outside life but if it keeps you from spending all your time amusing yourself by laughing at the people who take their footy too seriously it's a good thing.

30000 I think. It will be 40000 in a couple of months if you to dont complain to the mods and get me banned.

What would you be banned for boring everyone or being annoying? It sounds like an addicts call for help.