Arryn Siposs

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Arryn Siposs

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:Not as a loose man in a good side though.

No a loose man in an ordinary side.

Well either way its been easier for Seedsman.

I totally agree because at the moment he is a much better footballer.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Very good.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Dont agree.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Dont agree.

Thats fine but facts and TV and watching them live suggests at the moment you are wrong. Maybe its because you may have been one of the people on here who said Sippo could replace BJ with a minimum of fuss. It may not have been you but plenty did say that. Just proves we really do go over the top on how good we think our young players are.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Dont agree.

Thats fine but facts and TV and watching them live suggests at the moment you are wrong. Maybe its because you may have been one of the people on here who said Sippo could replace BJ with a minimum of fuss. It may not have been you but plenty did say that. Just proves we really do go over the top on how good we think our young players are.

Never said he'd replace Goddard but I still rate him a better player than Seddsman. Seedsman is poor defensivly and his finishing skills are lacking. Getting away with it most weeks as Collingwood are winning.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:

Dont agree.

Never said he'd replace Goddard but I still rate him a better player than Seddsman. Seedsman is poor defensivly and his finishing skills are lacking. Getting away with it most weeks as Collingwood are winning.

So lets get this straight. It is easier to get in a top 7 team and keep your position in the team with poor defensive and finishing skills than it is for Sippo who you claim to be a better player getting in a bottom 3 side. Please stop overating our players. If Seedsman was a bad as you said he would be replaced by another player. Im guessing but i will go out on a limb and say they have much more depth than us.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Sippos palying at Collingwood given free reign to play loose would achieve the same numbers as Seedsman at least. Throw in the better foot skills and he has him covered.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:Sippos palying at Collingwood given free reign to play loose would achieve the same numbers as Seedsman at least. Throw in the better foot skills and he has him covered.

Guess work. He cant even get a game for us.

Fact work.

Sippo 7 games this year. 11 possessions per game, a goal a game, 1 and half tackles per game 5 contested possessions per game and 6 un contested.

Seedsman 12 games this year. 19 possessions per game, half a goal a game, 4 takles per game, 9 contested and 10 uncontested possessions per game.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:Sippos palying at Collingwood given free reign to play loose would achieve the same numbers as Seedsman at least. Throw in the better foot skills and he has him covered.

Fact work.

Sippo 7 games this year. 11 possessions per game, a goal a game, 1 and half tackles per game 5 contested possessions per game and 6 un contested.

Seedsman 12 games this year. 19 possessions per game, half a goal a game, 4 takles per game, 9 contested and 10 uncontested possessions per game.

Playing as the loose man Seedsman.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Fact work.

Playing as the loose man Seedsman.

They tried that with Sippo and he couldnt do it. Facts are that this year seedsman is a much better player. Even most saints supporters would see that. All other supporters would know that.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

I saw Seedsman was better, that's why I made the reference...

Hopefully Siposs goes on with it.

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?