Milney updates

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Re: Milney updates

plugger66 wrote:
sunsaint wrote:name the mate

None of anyones business. He told me what happened. People can choose to believe me or not. Couldnt give a stuff. Just telling you what I heard. If you have heard other things I hope it off a realiable source but if it is then Milne has told 2 different stories to different people.
Becoming your standard reply to your unsubstantiated and sometimes challenged claim of knowing the players and their mates, how would anyone know if you're telling Porkies or if you really are a footy groupie.

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
Moods
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
sunsaint wrote:name the mate

None of anyones business. He told me what happened. People can choose to believe me or not. Couldnt give a stuff. Just telling you what I heard. If you have heard other things I hope it off a realiable source but if it is then Milne has told 2 different stories to different people.
Becoming your standard reply to your unsubstantiated and sometimes challenged claim of knowing the players and their mates, how would anyone know if you're telling Porkies or if you really are a footy groupie.

Get fair dinkum Bob. When has ANYONE been expected to name their source on here? He said it was from one of Milney's mates - take it or leave it. Why wasn't Jaxons pushed to name his sources? What about Tony74? No-one should have to. Plugger has posted on here forever, and I reckon ppl can make up their own minds on the validity of his remarks.

I reckon it was obvious to anyone with half a football brain that it was time for Milney to retire. Thank God Milney could see it too. Nothing worse than a club legend who leaves the club believing he was harshly dealt with.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:
Get fair dinkum Bob. When has ANYONE been expected to name their source on here? He said it was from one of Milney's mates - take it or leave it. Why wasn't Jaxons pushed to name his sources? What about Tony74? No-one should have to. Plugger has posted on here forever, and I reckon ppl can make up their own minds on the validity of his remarks.
Agree with this.

I, like a few others on here, could probably guess who plugger's mate is. And there's a fair chance we'd be right. But the thing is that even if he said it was "xxxx", how the hell does that prove anything anyway?

Like everything here you simply have to analyse what's being said and who's saying it and make up your own mind. Logic tells me plugger is telling the truth on this one and that his "mate" was telling him the truth about Milney.

I don't need to know anything more.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Plugger makes things up as he goes along.
Highly amusing.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote:Plugger makes things up as he goes along.
Highly amusing.
Not everyone agrees with that...

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:
bobmurray wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I reckon it was obvious to anyone with half a football brain that it was time for Milney to retire. Thank God Milney could see it too. Nothing worse than a club legend who leaves the club believing he was harshly dealt with.
Don't you read the board, there were plenty on here giving jaxons a hard time trying to find out how he gets his information and questioning the validity of his information, may well prove to be right again
without anyone knowing how he does it...Tony74 has copped his fair share from the doubting Thomases as well.

Plugger was stating people could believe him or not, my comment is about why people may not believe him.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
Moods wrote:
bobmurray wrote:

Don't you read the board, there were plenty on here giving jaxons a hard time trying to find out how he gets his information and questioning the validity of his information, may well prove to be right again
without anyone knowing how he does it...Tony74 has copped his fair share from the doubting Thomases as well.

Plugger was stating people could believe him or not, my comment is about why people may not believe him.
I posted what i heard. yes i could be lying or I could be yelling the truth. Say I said SW told me. Do i then have to post audio of the conversation? As I said I couldnt give a rats if you believe me. It was posted for those few who may trust im not lying. Guys like you wouldnt believe me if I did give a name. You would then want further proof. I have an idea. When I post something without being able to show its fact just ignore it and say to yourself the fruitloop has posted another lie. Im sure you will feel better then.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Back to Milney's case

Am I correct in reading that there were 4 of them in the bed when the alleged rapes took place. She only realised it wasnt Milne when her friend left the room and opened the door letting more light in.

I am very confused how a rape could take place and she was saying no , no , no whilst there were others present.

Testimony from the friend will be interesting.

asaint
Club Player

Sounding very much like a woman scorned.

St Igmata
Club Player

Actually it's very nasty stuff.

TimPekin'sDirtyGuernsey
Club Player

asaint wrote:Sounding very much like a woman scorned.
You should be very very embarrassed by that comment.

asaint
Club Player

Everything about this sorry saga makes me feel ill.A lesson for all to never get yourself in a situation where u can b compromised.

asaint
Club Player

TimPekin'sDirtyGuernsey wrote:
asaint wrote:Sounding very much like a woman scorned.
You should be very very embarrassed by that comment.
Thanks , your moral commentary means a lot to me. Young men treating women with no respect.

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

I wonder what all the females who frequent Saintsational think about the situation? I for one could not imagine being one of four in a bed. Does not seem the ideal situation to me.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

borderbarry wrote:I wonder what all the females who frequent Saintsational think about the situation? I for one could not imagine being one of four in a bed. Does not seem the ideal situation to me.
It might depend where you are in the equation.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

borderbarry wrote:I wonder what all the females who frequent Saintsational think about the situation? I for one could not imagine being one of four in a bed. Does not seem the ideal situation to me.

....i gotta agree with that...not the ideal situation at all......one too many males for my liking ... :wink: :wink: :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

The hearing is an absolute farce, if the reporting is true. This para is reported on the HUN site:

"The complainant's mother yesterday told the hearing it was her understanding that when Koschitzke's girlfriend asked who the two girls were she was told "just a couple of dirty girls".

Just why any magistrate would allow such third person rubbish to be presented as evidence is beyond me. "It was her understanding"? What the hell does that mean? With such judicial standards applying, it would appear Stephen is a goner, no matter what happened, and most of us know what that was, a case of mistaken identity.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

mullet wrote:I am very confused how a rape could take place and she was saying no , no , no whilst there were others present.
It seems quite odd, doesn't it. Were the other two too busy going at it and also making a lot of noise. Or perhaps they were in the state of deep slumber. :?

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
mullet
Saintsational Legend

Hey I'm not trying to judge people. Consenting adults can do what ever they want.

I am just wondering how all this happened if there were 2 others there as well. They must have all been quite intoxicated, stoned, or both. If she was protesting why didnt the
other 2 help her, and who was she saying no to, because she says she thought it was montagna.

So she had already had sex with montagna, they went into the room where Milne was with the other girl, Milne then hits on her but she thinks it is Montagna but says no, no , no then realises it isnt montagna when her friend leaves the room.

I am really confused, and perhaps a bit boring :oops: :oops: :oops:

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Sorry, I have tried to stay at a distance from this, but reading that report boils my blood. The guys are being hung out to dry. A woman is concerned enough to open a door because she is in a house with two footballers she "doesn't know that well", but she knows them well enough to have just separately had sex with both of them!! Seriously, all the feminist ranting that we are forced to listen to in cases like this about "what a woman wears, if she is drunk, her right to say no half way through" and so on and so forth. Whilst I duly acknowledge that there are plenty of women who suffer terribly at the hands of areshole blokes, when does it become OK to come out slam the lack of morals, judgement and accountabliilty of girls who are prepared to go to the houses of multiple footballers they just met and have sex with all of them ????? At what point do we say that girls behaving this way invite the judgement of others, and contribute to their own situation?

I would be horrified if I found out my daughter behaved in this way.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:The hearing is an absolute farce, if the reporting is true. This para is reported on the HUN site:

"The complainant's mother yesterday told the hearing it was her understanding that when Koschitzke's girlfriend asked who the two girls were she was told "just a couple of dirty girls".

Just why any magistrate would allow such third person rubbish to be presented as evidence is beyond me. "It was her understanding"? What the hell does that mean? With such judicial standards applying, it would appear Stephen is a goner, no matter what happened, and most of us know what that was, a case of mistaken identity.
have to agree with you there....... hearsay.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
mullet
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
Sorry, I have tried to stay at a distance from this, but reading that report boils my blood. The guys are being hung out to dry. A woman is concerned enough to open a door because she is in a house with two footballers she "doesn't know that well", but she knows them well enough to have just separately had sex with both of them!! Seriously, all the feminist ranting that we are forced to listen to in cases like this about "what a woman wears, if she is drunk, her right to say no half way through" and so on and so forth. Whilst I duly acknowledge that there are plenty of women who suffer terribly at the hands of areshole blokes, when does it become OK to come out slam the lack of morals, judgement and accountabliilty of girls who are prepared to go to the houses of multiple footballers they just met and have sex with all of them ????? At what point do we say that girls behaving this way invite the judgement of others, and contribute to their own situation?

I would be horrified if I found out my daughter behaved in this way.
The alleged victim didnt get up and leave the room.
The friend felt intimidated so got up and left.
The alleged victim was saying no, but at the time thought she was saying no to montagna, and yet the heading says friend heard her say no to milne.
At what point did the alleged victim leave the room?
They are no longer friends because the alleged victim was angry with her "friend" for having sex with montagna, the same montagna that she thought she was saying no to.

Dont get me wrong, no means no, but how can the heading of this story possibly say 'friend heard woman say no to stephen milne" when she thought it was montagna.

I'm no legal eagle, but would this not be grounds to dismiss the case?????

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

So victim says no - but then blows Milne AFTER that.
Friend is 'intimidated' but still had sex with BOTH guys no worries and then 'opens the door' but not concerned enough to leave room and call cops.
Prosecution case will be torn to shreds imho.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Man this is ugly...
Does anyone know who the other st kilda player she dated previously was?
I had previously heard that the woman's mother was the driving force in perusing this... Sounds like she is still very angry about her daughter being called a footy sl*t & dirty girl.