My Team

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Re: My Team

Well why read and or respond? You're by default wasting your own time??

I am not addressing or impressing the rest of the forum.... Simply the person I am replying to generally?!

And
Not sure you should speak on behalf of others? They will respond for themselves or ignore

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Well why read and or respond? You're by default wasting your own time??

I am not addressing or impressing the rest of the forum.... Simply the person I am replying to generally?!
How is it possible to tell who you're replying to?

dragit
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Your antagonistic comments? Perhaps are what I'm referring to as non credible, boring and predictable.

For instance
You jibe about U9s

Only played one level of Junior Footy.... Which is all that was available in country Tas!

So that comment is silly, obviously... And designed as a sarcastic crack to denigrate... Nasty motivations IMO And very much the norm, from you? Often straight out bagging... Try arguing the point, without the personal stuff.

I get questioned pretty severely on the forum... Sometimes aggressively by certain poster (like you)
I have no problem defending myself, and making people fully aware that whilst they can certainly oppose any view I hold.... The constant barrage of insults will be met with who the f*** are you?! Because I've been around a while
Too many arm chair expert wannabe bullies, who would sh*t themselves if push came to shove.... But can dish out insults at will without any problem?

Weak as piss in many cases....

Eg/P66 attempting to ridicule me in this thread.... I mean seriously?
I think this really highlights the bigger issue... You are obsessed that everyone is out to get you.

The under 9 line was clearly a joke. I am certain that 99% of people would understand that. We are on the Internet here, you don't have to give us your resume when arguing about football structures... Nobody cares for starters, and secondly people can make up anything they like, it's meaningless... Do you reckon if Nick Riewoldt was posting on here he would reel off his AA & B&F results everytime someone said he was full of s***? I don't think so.

You tell me to try arguing without the personal stuff, that is what I would like best & the reason I responded in the first place... Stop bringing "yourself" into all of these threads, nobody wants to hear about good you are at footy, how qualified you are as a cricket captain. You have some good views on the saints & players... Stick to that stuff and I can argue away or agree.

You've just called me weak as piss, nasty & aggressive - and while I think that's pretty over the top, I'm not going to "defend" myself and outline all of my charity work and father/husband of the year awards... Cause no one care mate, get your head around it.