No 1 Draft Pick

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

older saint
SS Life Member

Re: No 1 Draft Pick

Dave McNamara wrote:
oldie60 wrote:
stinger wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:Paul Harding was no dud Stinger.
yep i know that...but he went home after three years and starred in the weagles grannie in 92.......cost us a shot at the flag in 91 allowing that blow-hard brownless kick a bagful......what was it 10 or 11 goals...guess paul wasn't a centrehalf back's bumhole
...never forgave hin..
I thought Paul Harding played in the ruck and pretty sure Frawley played on Brownless.
I can't remember CHB, but may well have been Harding on Bill Brainless(?)

Definitely wasn't Spud, as he spent the whole game humiliating GAblett.

The one thing GAblett did do though, and it was a game turner, was to take-out David Grant. Grant was chipping in and cutting off delivery to B. Brainless. Once Grant was taken out, that's when Brainless took over and won them that game. :cry:

The early nineties was a brief period during which B. Brainless got his act together and played to his considerable potential. But he was too lazy to sustain that. (If today's coaches don't like the effort from the likes of Tom Lee, well, one can't begin to imagine how they'd react to B. Brainless.)

Anyway, Billy soon reverted to type and became known as 'Puffin' Billy', and eventually to his team mates as 'Cinderella'. (That's gotta' be the 'best' nickname I've heard in footy. :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Hi Pluggs, to save you askin' re 'Cinderella'... what's the difference between Cinderella and Bill Brownless...?
Definitely Harding on Brownless and vidovic in the ruck , Frawley on Ablett