The best thing out of today

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Re: The best thing out of today

Pushing this thread into this week, the best things to come out of the Game yesterday were........

1. Membrey now has 32 goals in 11 games.
2. Weller is now a genuine and important goal kicker, not just a defensive pressure, role playing forward. 20 for Mav this year already.
3. Hickey beating the hillbilly, Gawn. A very significant win against the favourite for the AA rucking role.
4. Geary. There, I said it. I admit I was in the Geary is just a GOP camp. His last 8 weeks continue to astound and surprise (in a good way)
5. Gresham. That sidestep. That vision. Those hands. That goal sense. Remind anyone of Milney?

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

WW does not remind me of milney he reminds me of Brent Harvey

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Goose is king wrote:WW does not remind me of milney he reminds me of Brent Harvey
That's a fair cop, guv. Not surprising as he seems to have modelled himself on Boomer. Either way, we've got a gun on our hands.

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

WW. Gresham is possibly the best first year player we have had for a long time. His incremental improvement over the past five weeks has been brilliant. His movement makes him so dangerous.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Hard to disagree. What a bargain at pick 14, which was, effectively, pick 18. He's been as good as any other first year player, including Weitering. And he's getting better by the round. If Carlisle delivers, the deal for him and effectively, Gresham for pick 5 is looking like a stroke of genius.