God it's depressing reading this forum

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barneyboyz
Club Player

Re: God it's depressing reading this forum

I will just add to my comments by saying, I have just gone over some of my own posts from during the season and sheesh, quite some vitriol from me too. But as I said, if I can't get over it then why bother?

Nobody likes to have witnessed the season we have had, and yes, possibly Richo should have gone (which still seems the greatest source of angst), but geez, this group now need to have their chance. It might just work

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink:
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Re: God it's depressing reading this forum

saynta wrote: Fri 23 Nov 2018 6:00pm
chico2001 wrote: Fri 23 Nov 2018 5:36pm
tony74 wrote: Fri 23 Nov 2018 5:04pm
saynta wrote: Fri 23 Nov 2018 4:45pm
tony74 wrote: Fri 23 Nov 2018 4:27pm A few of you will be eating humble pie next year. Ratts is going to make a huge difference.
Great to hear that tony74.

You would need to be practically brain dead not to appreciate that.

But, then again, having regard to the form of certain posters...... :wink:
Book mark it Saynta. Already you can sense a feeling of optimism around the place. Looking back now,at this time last year everyone was just trying a little too hard to counter the loss of Roo and Joey. Sounds strange but in hindsight pretty obvious.
Ok, put your c**k on the block and tell us where the saints will finish on the ladder in 2019 & how many wins and we will bookmark that. I said 8 games, most others have said that. Dont worry about humble pie and blue sky and bringing up Roo and montagna as a causal factor for a dismal 2018, thats a cop out.
He wasn't addressing you.
I know you're all street and urban these days, but you do know how a public forum works, don't you?