Draper from Essendon Trade

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Harves Man
Club Player

Re: Draper from Essendon Trade

Joffa Burns wrote: โ†‘Sun 14 Jul 2019 8:40pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: โ†‘Sun 14 Jul 2019 8:29pm Reported to mods for abuse.
Lol, called out for being a lying internet troll and run to the mod.

Happy to cop a ban for exposing you as the liar that you are Ted.

The absolute fact is you made up a bulls*** story, But didnโ€™t realize my sons manager is good friends with Hills manager So I asked him if there was any truth to your rumor.

Ted the bulls*** artist ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thank you for reporting on some facts, Joffa - very refreshing to hear. It makes such a relief from reading so much tiresome dross, regurgitated from media posts from around the traps and being passed off as some sort of special "Scoop".

Whilst the confines of a very limited imagination is indeed rather sad, it is just so tiresome and dead boring to read, when all I want is updates to the team I love. You are in many ways, a breath of fresh air, Joffa, in an internet world of drivel - many thanks.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Harves Man wrote: โ†‘Mon 15 Jul 2019 12:15am
Joffa Burns wrote: โ†‘Sun 14 Jul 2019 8:40pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: โ†‘Sun 14 Jul 2019 8:29pm Reported to mods for abuse.
Lol, called out for being a lying internet troll and run to the mod.

Happy to cop a ban for exposing you as the liar that you are Ted.

The absolute fact is you made up a bulls*** story, But didnโ€™t realize my sons manager is good friends with Hills manager So I asked him if there was any truth to your rumor.

Ted the bulls*** artist ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thank you for reporting on some facts, Joffa - very refreshing to hear. It makes such a relief from reading so much tiresome dross, regurgitated from media posts from around the traps and being passed off as some sort of special "Scoop".

Whilst the confines of a very limited imagination is indeed rather sad, it is just so tiresome and dead boring to read, when all I want is updates to the team I love. You are in many ways, a breath of fresh air, Joffa, in an internet world of drivel - many thanks.
Cheers Harves Man, agree with you on most parts with the exception that I actually find Ted very funny.

To come on here and make up stories as a pretend ITK is hilarious. The challenge is every now and then you can validate his story and have the facts to prove he/she is lying.

This was one of those occasions.
Instead of acknowledgement of being caught lying, Ted prefers to run to the mod or rant on about any topic other than the bulls*** he/ she wrote.

Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational โ€˜weak as piss brigadeโ€™ President.
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

saintbob wrote: โ†‘Sun 14 Jul 2019 11:49pm
B.M wrote: โ†‘Wed 10 Jul 2019 2:02pm Brad Hill my arse

He will almost certainly go to Hawthorn
Is that because weโ€™re getting Clarkson as coach??

๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Well no Clarko for us.

Patton likely to go to Hawks. You would suspect their second rounder for that. GWS happy as they do not need him, but they do need the salary dump.

If Cogs nominates the Hawks as an UFA and the GWS then match as expected (as compo would not be high due to their ladder position), Hawks would then need to trade for him and to cough up their 1st rounder you would expect for him, plus a bit more.

So someone like Hill would then be hard to get for the Hawks. He is in excellent form and hard to see Freo going for Hawks 2021 first pick.

(PS I am not sure where the Hawks are at with the cap on the number of first picks you can trade).

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: โ†‘Sun 14 Jul 2019 3:38pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: โ†‘Wed 10 Jul 2019 1:38pm We are top of Brad Hill's list atm.
Total made up BS Ted.
You are a liar.

His management have not received an offer from the Saints at this point in time or even discussed saints interest with Brad personally. Nothing, nilch, zero.

You have again made up utter bulls*** and listed it on here as an ITK, just like you did when you wrote we were in the box seat for McGovern.

Stop making up BS Ted, saints are not a top of an imaginary list. Stop the lies Ted.
These things are not mutually exclusive.
St Kilda Football Club is at the top of my list of places Iโ€™d like to work.
I havenโ€™t received an offer from them.

Having said that, I reckon Ted made it up.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote: โ†‘Mon 15 Jul 2019 6:56pm
Having said that, I reckon Ted made it up.
C'mon Tedtheherorbogan would never do that.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Wait and see. Wait and see.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.